About this listing
Welcome to my place in hidden the gem of near-central Montréal! A bright space on the top floor with a large open living room, two balconies, and a cute backyard, it's a short subway ride from downtown, located minutes away from the lovely market - Marché Jean-Talon.
This charming apartment is on a quiet street and lets in beautiful light. It’s on the 3rd floor (penthouse!) with a large open-space living room and dining area with balcony. You can expect to hear the nearby church bells tolling at 9 a.m.
- Good WIFI (10 mbps cable). Access info is on the blackboard in the kitchen.
- The spacious living room is conducive to morning stretches!
- The main bedroom is equipped with functional details. A charging station at the desk, a full-length mirror, opaque blinds for a good sleep, lamps for reading in bed.
- You can also enter the room though the back balcony, via a shared backyard with cute cats.
- The bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. Hair dryer is available.
- The washer and dryer with detergent is available in the bathroom.
- Well-equipped kitchen, including all basic cooking supplies.
Interaction with guests
I live in the other bedroom - always available for questions/tips or just some good ol' chatting.
You'll be inside a warm quaint neighbourhood called Villeray with its cutesy restaurants, bars, ice cream shops, numerous young families, and cats.
The Jean-Talon market is only two blocks away - definitely worth a visit on a summer afternoon.
SUBWAY: 10 min. walk to Jean-Talon metro station, from there it's a 15 min. ride to downtown (six to eight stops depending on where you're going).
BIKE: There's a Bixi station at the corner (3 mins), where you can hop on a main bike path.
PARKING: Free street parking is available on most of the streets nearby (there's a one-hour cleaning period on Tuesdays and Thursdays when cars need to be moved).
DRIVING: The easiest is to take the #40 and get off the Saint-Denis or Saint-Laurent exit, then head South untill about Jean-Talon street (10 min. from the highway).
TAXIS: Uber or taxis are usually about 5 min call away or less.
Please take off your shoes and be mindful of the neighbours. They're nice folks.
Sorry, no pets or smoking.
Please treat the apartment and belongings with care.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the apartment or neighbourhood!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! Originally from Ukraine, now living and working in Montreal, taking in all this wonderful city has to offer! I'm into electronic (and not only) music, architecture, urban art, bicycles, all things DIY, photography, and naps in churches.