Deborah and Emmanuel welcome you in their cottage located in very center of Colmar 6 Reiset street or famous HANSI had his painting workshop is composed of three comfortable bedrooms, kitchen, living room , dining room .
The cottage is classified 4 stars on CLEVACANCES
1 underground parking space is included in the rent .
* 1 room: consists of 1 bed of 160, with dressing room and a sofa bed in bed of 140 x 200 bultex.
* 1 room: consists of 1 bed of 160, with storage cabinet.
* 1 room: composed of 2 beds of 80 with possibility to bring them together, with storage cabinet.
* Lounge / dining room: with sofa bed (for 2), large table for convivial meals, flat screen TV, Wi-fi.
* Fully equipped kitchen: fridge / freezer, ceramic hob induction, dishwasher, washer dryer, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, Senseo maker, juicer, raclette and fondue.
* Bathroom: tub shower, washing line, hairdryer.
* Miscellaneous: Vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, cleaning products dishcloths, towels and sheets provided.
* Society games.
Pets: apply to owners.
* Garage: Free Safe, it is allowed to park in front of the building to proceed to baggage unloading.
The privileged of this 105m2 apartment location will give you access within 1Omn walk to all the tourist attractions, and the historic center of this beautiful very famous. Top discover
* The church of Saint Martin, the Dominicans
* The five Christmas markets
* The indoor market
* The Old Customs or Koïfhus
* Little Venice
* the Bartholdi Museum, Interliden, toys
* La Maison Pfister
The apartment is located in the city center you can get there with your car to drop off luggage .
A private garage is included in the rent , I will accompany it.
A bottle of Alsatian Crémant will be waiting to start your stay.
Airport transfer available / apartment ( Basel - Mulhouse and Strasbourg )
Interaction with guests
We are on site and can inform and assist you during your stay
From 3 to 19 April 2015 , two markets Easter and Spring are an opportunity to enjoy the first rays of sun in the enchanting city center, 3 sales exhibitions to expose Koifhus ( Old Customs ), the finest achievements of local craftspeople while the " music Festival and Culture" invites all public and 14 jazz and classical music where virtuosity and good humor will be the program!
Other things to note
• Internet: WI -FI connection to the cottage .
• Kitchen utensils: everything for cooking
• Parking: private garage for the cottage .
• Towels and sheets : included
• Television: HDTV
To get to Colmar : The airport Basel-Mulhouse , The Highway: A35
Colmar Train Station is just 10 minutes walk or Km from the apartment.
The many bus near the apartment.
We have read many different rules traveling with Airbnb . One that goes best for us is : please treat our apartment as if it were your own!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.