About this listing
- Beautiful upscale location in a safe community of Oakville.
- Close to all amenities.
- Our home was renovated from top to bottom in 2015.
- Brand new stainless steel appliances.
- House is bright, spacious and super clean.
- Nestled among million dollar homes in a quiet wooded estate.
- House has a sun room with a bar.
- Our house is a clean, bright, spacious bungalow with plenty of private parking. Minutes to highway, and restaurants in upscale Oakville.
- Three bedrooms, with comfortable mattresses and linens. Accommodates up to five people, perfect for families!
- Two bathrooms, fully equipped with shampoo, conditioner, body creams, and luxurious soaps.
- Laundry facilities with all detergents provided.
- Cable TV, and internet provided.
- Complimentary items in kitchen for your convenience, such as coffee and various selections of teas.
- Fully fenced private backyard with gas BBQ and sun-room.
- Full private access to entire home, approximately 1800 square feet.
- While you are our guest the whole house, front, backyard, and driveway are exclusively yours.
-Garage not accessible to guests.
Interaction with guests
- We are mature professionals. My husband and I are a few minutes away and always directly available by cell phone. Please call/text if we can help make your stay perfect.
- I prefer to greet each guest upon arrival, however; if that is not possible there is a lock box, outside front door. I will give you code to enter home once your reservation has been confirmed.
Enjoy your stay! Please respect the home and our neigbours as you would in your own home.
Thank you for observing the following house rules.
- Smoking indoors prohibited.
- House parties NOT allowed.
- Keep noise levels down after 10:00 PM.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Victoria. My spouse and I have two daughters that are all grown up and living on their own.
I work in Oakville in Social Services, and Americo is self employed as a contractor.
We love to travel and meeting new people.
We are easy going people and will go that extra mile to make your stay at our home that much more special.