About this listing
Cosy apartment (35 sq.m) with a balcony in the colorful and lively neighborhood of Montmartre. Beautifully renovated and fully equipped, it can accommodate two persons in the bedroom and two on the sofa in the living room.
Beautiful and fully renovated 2-room apartment (35 sq.m) in the Montmartre area, one of the most colorful neighborhoods of Paris with its typical shops, cafés, bars and restaurants.
The apartment, located on the 5th floor (no lift) in a typical Haussmannian building, includes:
- a living room with a sofa
- a bedroom with a real 140cm*200cm bed
- a bathroom with a shower and sink
- a separated WC
- a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, hotplates, oven, micro-waves, dishwasher, boiler and washing machine
- a nice 6 meter-long Parisian balcony where you can enjoy breakfast or dinner or simply read a book or take a nap in the hammock
Interaction with guests
I often rent my apartment when I'm on holidays or on a trip. My friends or a professional concierge service will arrange a meeting with you when you arrive to give you the keys and show you around and take the keys back at the end of your stay.
I'm also fully available by email if you need any piece of information or advice.
Montmartre is an historical neighborhood of Paris, well known for its colorful places such as the Sacré-Coeur, the Moulin Rouge cabaret and the lively Pigalle area. Its narrow romantic paved streets, gourmet restaurants, typical cafés and bars --as depicted in the famous movie "Amelie"-- make it one of the most typical and touristic neighborhoods of Paris.
Easy to get there from the two Paris airports, either by rails of by bus. Charles de Gaulle airport is a straight and direct metro ride to Gare du Nord station, then 3 more metro stops will take you right to the neighborhood.
Lots of things to do and see in and from the neighborhood:
- by walk: 10 min from the Sacré-Coeur, the touristic and historical Montmartre and the Abbesses area
- by bike: quick access to the Saint-Martin canal, la Villette and the Batignolles neighborhoods (you can easily rent a bike 24/24 from any automatic rental bike station in any street)
- by metro: two metros stations are located 2 min walk from the apartment, with Line 12 (Jules Joffrin) and Line 4 (Marcadet-Poissonniers). From there, you'll be in the center of Paris in 15 min
- by bus: several lines (85, 60, 31) right down the appartment
The wooden floor is new and waxed, please take off your shoes when you arrive in the flat. I love my flat, thanks for leaving it clean and tidy at the end of your stay.