About this listing
If you are looking for a luxury, relaxing break in the Gold Coast's most prestigious area, Mermaid Beach, then look no further.
From the moment your feet touch the bamboo floors, you'll know your holiday has started! The Beach Pad is a modern four
The suburb of Mermaid Beach is far enough away from the hustle and high-rises of Surfers Paradise to ensure a relaxing break, but close enough if you want enjoy some of the action. Broadbeach is approx. 2km north or about 20mins walk up the beach!
A large Coles supermarket is situated in Miami, less than five minutes drive away. Robina Town Centre, the largest shopping mall on the Gold Coast, and is 15 minutes drive.
Gold Coast airport (OOL) is a 25min drive.
Other things to note
- Master Bedroom. Queen bed, walk-in-robe, and ensuite with a spa bath
- Bedroom 2. Queen bed, built-in robes
- Bedroom 3. Double bed, built-in robes
- The 2nd & 3rd bedroom share a bathroom
- Bedroom 4. Single bed
- Free Wifi with two smart TVs. Bring your own Foxtel go, Stan or Netflix account!
- Large living area, with contemporary furnishings
- Gourmet open plan kitchen with island bench, SMEG appliances, induction cooking and everything required to entertain your guests/family
- Large balcony with outdoor furniture and a gas BBQ
- An inviting plunge pool & terrace
- Secure underground parking for two cars
Other things you need to know
- A maximum of 7 guests
- Linen and bath & pool towels are provided.
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Initial tea, coffee, toilet paper and basic cleaning products etc are provided
- A housekeeping fee of $50 is applicable to each stay
- A Security Bond of $500 is required
- This is a NON SMOKING property and NO PETS are allowed
- Parties, functions and Schoolies groups are NOT ALLOWED. In accordance with Gold Coast City Council and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, this house has a strict NO PARTY and NO FUNCTIONS policy. As this property is situated in a quiet residential suburb, in consideration to our neighbours we request all guests keep noise to a minimum outside and observe the residential area 'quiet time' from 10pm to 8 am
- The description and images on this site are an accurate depiction of the property, however the owners are not responsible for any variances that may occur, for instance updated furnishings may not be represented in existing photographs