The apartment is located in the lovely street called "Skuteviksveien", a perfect place to explore the city-centre and the mountains of Bergen. It is quiet at night. It is walking distance to all the attractions in the city-centre. The apartment is 75 m2, and has a great balcony where you have a nice view over the sea, the neighborhood, and the old fort called "Sverresborg".
The apartment is newly-decorated, and has kitchen, bathroom, living-room with a fire-place, two bedrooms and two balconies. The apartment is 75 m2 and is located at the third floor in a brick building. From the apartment you have a nice view, to the mountains (Mount Sandviksfjellet and mount Fløyen) and over the sea. It is quiet at night.
You will have access to:
- Living room with a area to relax (sofa, television, apple tv)
- Living room with a dining area
- A fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and heated floor tiles
- Wireless internet
- Coffee and tea is available
- Towels, soap and bed linen is included in the price.
- Brochures, a tourist map and an explanation of directions are available upon arrival.
- Quiet at night
- There are many parks around, included the old fort Sverresborg that you see from the balcony. From here you have an amazing view over the city centre at night-
Interaction with guests
Brochures, a tourist map and an explanation of directions are available upon arrival. I am happy to answer your questions about the apartment, the city and the country before your stay over e-mail.
Other things to note
There is a parking house a two minutes walk from the apartment. It has a cost, but is very safe. There is a parking house 3 minutes from the apartment.
No smoking inside the apartment, and no pets.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews