Private & heated ground floor double room only 30 mins to Oxford Circus (& 10-15 mins walk to Northolt tube station - central line). Shared bathroom & kitchen. Free fast WiFi broadband. Lots of transport & shops nearby. Perfect to explore London or work
* Your room is room 1 which will be the first room near the entrance as you enter
* Furnished ground floor private double room (the other 3 rooms are all on the 1st floor) with a double bed, curtains, 3 sliding wardrobes, 3 drawers cabinet, mirror & lamp. The room also now has a door lock.
* We operate a 24 hour check in policy, so you can arrive at any time after 2PM on the day of your booking and pick up your key from a safe with a code we will provide you with (further details will be provided to you after you've booked)
* Shared bathroom (on 1st floor) with washing basin, shower & bathtub
* House shared with two friendly live in landlords
* Tube/Underground: 15 minutes casual walking (or 10 minutes brisk walking) distance to Northolt or Greenford Tube Station (Central Line), and Sudbury Hill (Piccadilly Line) is also nearby. You can get into central London (Oxford Circus) in 30 minutes from the station
* Other Transport: There are also regular buses to Harrow, Shepherds Bush, Heathrow, Wembley, Hayes, Southall, Ruislip and Ealing. Heathrow Airport is only 35 minutes away by car or 1 hour away by bus. Stansted or Luton Airport is about 1 hour 20 minutes by taxi, or 2 hours by train and tube.
* Free fast broadband / WiFi included
* Lots of on street parking spaces
* Shared kitchen with electric oven, washing machine & dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer & kettle
* Large beautiful garden
* Large living area with TV & sofa
* Fully double glazed warm house with central heating & carpeted floors
* Quiet, safe & friendly neighbourhood
* 10 minute walk to many local amenities at Oldfield Circus including an award winning fish & chip shop, groceries, ATMs & cafes
Access to the bathroom, kitchen, living room and garden areas
Interaction with guests
The two landlords are living upstairs so if you need any help we will be available in person, by email or phone
* No shoes in the house, leave them at the entrance please :) You can bring your favourite slippers / house shoes if you want though!
* No smoking
* No alcohol inside the house
* Only vegetarian food can be cooked inside the house (it's a vegetarian household, but you're welcome to order in meat take-aways/pizzas etc.)
* Please make sure you lock all windows & doors before leaving the premises
* You may use the kitchen utensils but you must wash them right away after using them. Nothing should be left in the sink over night
* For the duration of your stay you'll be responsible for making sure any areas of the house you use are left in the same condition after you've finished using them. Cleaning materials can be found under the sink in the kitchen
* When you arrive you will be given a key to the front door. Please return this before you leave to avoid additional fees, by locking the front door and posting them through the letterbox :)
* Enjoy the beautiful garden & area!
* Most of all - enjoy your stay!
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews