About this listing
Bend Oregon Vacation Lodging Home, Pet Friendly, Fenced Yard, Hot Tub, Walk to Downtown Bend, Deschutes River and All Over West Side! Sleeps 8, one king, two queens, sofa sleeper in living room (fireplace is for LOOKS only!) air conditioning
Downtown Newport Avenue Pet Friendly Bend Bungalow Vacation Rental
Two Full Bathrooms
1350 Sq. Ft., Sleeps 8
Private Hot Tub
King Master Suite with Full On-Suite Bathroom
Queen Guest Suite #2
Queen Guest Suite #3
Queen Sofa Sleeper in Living Room
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Slab Counter Tops
Decor Gourmet Four Burner Gas Range with Griddle
Window Air Conditioning in Every Room
Front Loading Samsung Washer & Dryer
42" Flat Screen LCD and DVD Player
Dining for 8
Gas Bar B Que on Deck off of Kitchen
Fenced Backyard with Plenty of Lounge Seating
Pet Friendly with Full Fenced Large Backyard
Large Locked Basement for Bikes, Gear
One Car Garage and Off Street Parking
Walk everywhere from this pet friendly downtown bungalow which is located on NW Newport Avenue just barely one block across the bridge from downtown Bend, Oregon and one block to the Deschutes River. Kayak the Deschutes River or walk or ride your bikes to downtown, Drake Park, Mirror Pond and all over the west side of Bend, Oregon.
A restored 1920`s bungalow situated on a large fenced lot with plenty of grass, gorgeous porch entry way with cafe table and chairs in downtown Bend, Oregon. Approximately 1,350 sq. ft. with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms which sleeps up to 8.
The king master suite with a full on suite bathroom is located on the lower level along with the living room, seated dining for 8 and an open fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
The fully equipped amazing kitchen has a Dacor gourmet gas range with four burners and griddle, granite counter tops and has light all though out the vacation home. A deck right off of the kitchen has a gas barbeque grill, sitting chairs and table. Down the stairs leads to a large fenced back yard with a hot tub, another seating area with small table and chairs as well as seated patio dining for 8 with an umbrella. A perfect large fenced backyard to bring your canine kids!
The king master suite has an armoire, sitting chair and chest of drawers. The upper level has two queen guest rooms with chest of drawers and plenty of closet space and beautifully tiled bathroom with a cast iron claw footed tub and separate tiled shower.
The living room has a sofa sleeper, large flat screen LCD television, dvd player, cable and telephone for local calls only.
Large locked basement underneath house with very easy access to store all of your bikes, skis, snowboards and gear!
Situated less than a block and half from the river and to downtown, this makes a perfect downtown pet friendly Bend vacation rental. Walk out the front door to the park, walk your dog, shop at the boutiques and eat at the fine dining establishments or wine tasting is a perfect way to relax and unwind while you are visiting Bend, Oregon.
The entire home!
Interaction with guests
We are accessible seven days a week business hours during peak season (Memorial through Labor Day weekends) and we have an after hours emergency phone for true emergencies. We are available six days a week, closed on Sundays during the rest of the year.
Other things to note
Price includes all fees and taxes, pet rent is $20 per night per pet with prior approval
Pet Friendly with large fenced yard, hot tub
Home is fully equipped with linens, bath towels, hot tub towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, detergent for laundry, dryer sheets, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, etc.
Pet friendly with prior approval, $20 pet rent per pet (dog) per night
26 x 38 dog bed
6 ft. sturdy dog leash
Pair of large, stainless steel dog bowls
Pooper scooper and refuse baggies
Pet rent per night is $20, with prior approval
Pick up pet refuse, $50 minimum fee will be charged if pet refuse is left for us to pick up
Never leave your dog unattended inside or outside the home, either crate or take Fido with you! Bend loves dogs, we have provided a leash for your use
Never allow your dog on ANY of the furniture (26 x 38 dog bed is provided), extra cleaning fees will be charged to launder and clean furniture
No barking after 10 p.m., bring your loved one inside
No smoking of any kind in or around the premises of the property
No pets permitted at this property without prior approval, and there is a fenced yard.
Noise ordinance for the city of Bend is 10 p.m., please be respectful of your neighbors outdoors prior to the 10 p.m. cut off
No parties of any kind
Parking in designated spots (gravel driveway for three and a one car garage and as well as directly in front of home unless otherwise specified in rental agreement)
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AGREED TO BY GUEST AND ALPENGLOW VACATION RENTALS, INC.
This agreement is entered into by the guest with Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc., and is also the individual who will be occupying the residence and will be held responsible for any and all damages
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: The Property at 317 NW Newport Avenue is in a quiet, high density residential neighborhood. It is not a suitable venue for Parties or related activities. The maximum occupancy for this property is 8 people. No exceptions. Parties, loud music (including music in the yard), smoking or drinking alcohol in the yard, public intoxication, or any other activities that would disrupt the neighbors` enjoyment of their properties are strictly prohibited. You will be asked to leave immediately if the Good Neighbor Policy is violated.
Terms and Conditions for Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. No Early Check-ins, please. This will ensure that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) incur $50 late fee charged to your Discover, MasterCard Or Visa.
2. This is a NON SMOKING vacation home, if smoking occurs in or around the property, your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home under any conditions without prior approval.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
5. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN RESIDENCE OR AROUND THE PREMISES.
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated dumpster.
d. All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
e. All used beds are stripped of its sheets and used towels are on the floor.
f. One load of towels is started.
g. No excessive cleaning is needed.
g. All keys are left in the lock box and doors and windows are left locked. Failure to return keys your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to re-key the whole house.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
i. No linens are lost or damaged.
j. No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
k. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
l. No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties or parties of any kind; you will be asked to leave immediately.
1. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancelation fee within first week of reservation and up to 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within 59 or less days of arrival will not get a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- You have rented this home with the occupancy at the occupancy specified in your reservation. No exceptions.
3. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel-toilet paper setup.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. Mid Week housekeeping is available at an extra charge with prior arrangements and fees paid. Mid-Week cleaning service is given upon first come, first service basis, so if you think you will need, this please plan accordingly. We will try to accommodate your Mid-Week Cleaning request after arrival, but no guarantee.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
6. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
7. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alpenglow Vacation Rentals Inc. and the owner of above-referenced property in any and all events of any type of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around premises described above while renting.
9. PARKING: Off street parking on the gravel driveway for two cars, and also on street parking as available.
All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hair dryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers and fully equipped kitchens include spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board, unless noted otherwise.
All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibited Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
“Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human-produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)]”
During the hours as stated below:
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day.
Please note that the City of Bend Police Department can, and in some cases, will issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes that you stay in are in a residential neighborhood, and we would like our residents as well as our guests to enjoy the City of Bend.
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 439 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Outdoor enthusiast, mountain biking, road biking, rock climb, boogie boarding, running, yoga, live music, my animals (two rescue dogs and a cat that thinks he is a dog...!) love to travel and I have lived in Bend, Oregon for over 22 years. My office is located in downtown Bend, Oregon in the historic O'Kane Building at NW Oregon Avenue and NW Bond Street. We offer a 5% discount off of the rent to past guests that have the reservation booked in their name (for verification purposes!) Please ask!
So far, we have had great success with our AirBnB guests, and look forward to having you here in Bend, Oregon! Its a great life, come check it out!