About this listing
Private room in second floor apartment close to public transport (5 mins walk to South Yarra Station), and Melbourne's famous sporting precinct (30 mins walk), this is the perfect place to explore the city from for a weekend or longer.
Apartment - heater and portable air conditioner, wireless internet
Kitchen - full access if staying a week or longer. Otherwise tea, coffee and microwave only
Outside - access to balcony (smoking on balcony only), parking is on the street out the front, please check street signs for time limits
Bathroom and Bedroom- towels, linens, and basic toiletries provided
Interaction with guests
Happy to recommend places to visit while you're here, I'm a fairly quiet person so as much or as little interaction you prefer is fine.
It's a fairly quiet area of busy South Yarra, close to trams (No. 8), trains (Sandringham, Frankston, Pakenham, Dandenong and Cranbourne lines). A 40 minute walk along the river will take you into the city near Flinders Street Station. Walk 30 minutes to the Sporting Precinct where you'll find the MCG, Rod Laver and Hisense Arenas, and AAMI Park. 20 minutes walk down Domain Rod will see you to the Formula 1 Grand Prix track at Albert Park.
Other things to note
It's a fairly quiet area of busy South Yarra, so please keep noise to a minimum and respect the neighbours.
1. Check-In is strictly after 4:30pm, Check-Out is strictly before 10am.
2. For liability reasons, guests may not bring any visitors or any others to my home at any time, for any length of time. Only those individuals who are registered guests, whose full names have been provided in advance and who have been paid for in advance, may enter the premises. No other individuals may be on my property.
3. There is one cat who lives on this property, no other pets are allowed.
4. In the case of significant violation of house rules, the reservation will be immediately terminated and all fees and monies paid will be forfeited.
5. Please ensure shoes are clean and dry before entering and remove shoes once you're inside.
6. Please leave the room as you found it.
7. Please let me know prior to departure of any spills, damage or breakages. If I am not notified, the guest will be held liable for them.
8. If an appliance breaks and the technician who fixes it attributes the fault to user malfunction, the guest will be held liable for the reimbursement of repairs.
9. If cooking, please clean up any mess, place plates, bowls and cutlery in the dishwasher and handwash all other cooking appliances.
10. No food in the room.
11. There is no smoking inside the apartment, smoking is permitted on the outside balcony only.
12. No excess noise, music etc. Council noise restrictions are 11pm to 7am, but please be respectful about neighbours outside those times.