★ Welcome to our home! We live in a gorgeous three-floor corner apartment located in the very heart of Amsterdam. Some of the city's finest sights and attractions are right on our doorstep, including the Anne Frank House, Rijksmuseum and Red Light District. There's something for everyone in this modern yet historical city. We hope to provide you with a comfortable place to relax and recharge after a long day of exploring. Please read our listing info and let us know if you have any questions!
1) Always make sure to lock the door when entering or exiting the apartment.
2) No smoking anywhere in the building (also not out of the window).
3) No additional visitors (without our express permission). Having extra guests stay overnight is strictly prohibited.
4) The kitchen is free to use any time of day but must be left as you found it, please don’t leave any dishes etc.
5) Please respect the other people in the house by keeping the noise down, especially late at night or early in the morning.
6) No open flames anywhere in the building (candles etc.)
7) Please make sure you can receive Airbnb messages during your stay.
8) Check-in and check-out times are non-negotiable. Please stick to them.
This host has 190 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello fellow travellers,
We're a married couple living together in the vibrant city of Amsterdam. We live in a beautiful three-bedroom apartment in the centre of town and we'd like to open our doors and share it with some of you! :)
A little bit about us:
Julia-Beth is originally from Cape Town, South Africa. After studying graphic design and working as a layout artist she moved to the Netherlands in 2011 where she met Daniel at a mutual friend’s barbeque. A few years on and she is now in her last year of a four-year bachelor degree in Fashion Design at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute.
Daniel is an Amsterdam native with British roots. In 2013 he finished a degree in documentary filmmaking at the Utrecht School of Arts. He's now a freelance filmmaker and entrepreneur.