Private room in a beautiful home, close to everything
Safe and quiet neighbourhood
10 min walk to the Bay of Quinte
30 min drive to Sandbanks Beach
25 min drive to Picton and many wineries (open year-round)
(I also offer customised summer trips to the county for guests only, based on your preferences and my schedule, send me a message if interested)
Super cool and easy-going host :)
* A beautiful well kept detached type home, with 3 bedrooms.
* Residential neighbourhood surrounded by a nicely landscaped fenced yard
* 5 minute drive from Downtown, grocery stores, city hospital, convenience stores, etc..
* Guest room has a comfy Serta queen mattress (from Sleep Country) and a nice sized closet with standard sunlit windows
* One shared bathroom with shower head and bathtub
* Fully equipped kitchen, with large dining table
Includes all basic amenities:
* Clean home with fast WiFi
* Clean Kitchen (Stove w/oven, fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee/tea maker, dishes, cups, pots and pans, glassware, cutlery, etc)
* Comfy reclining leather couch and loveseat in living room
* 50" TV with Netflix (sorry no cable)
* Premium towels and bed linens
* Free parking on site
Other than your own private bedroom, you will have access to
Backyard (depending on the weather and how much snow there is :))
Interaction with guests
I work weekdays, but I can be available in the evenings to chat or answer questions about the city, county, stuff to do, places to eat, etc... If you are looking for an earlier check-in time, I can arrange that
Other things to note
Breakfast is included (usually bagel/toast/oatmeal/cereal/yoghurt/granola and maybe pancakes if I am up early on Sundays :)) and complimentary coffees and teas anytime. There is a Keurig!!
Would like to accommodate polite, honest and friendly guests :) Prefer quiet time after 10pm. And just the basic rules, you know, like Clean any dishes you use in the kitchen, don't bring any unregistered guests, etc...
My daughter and I will be your awesome hosts :)
We are very fun-loving, active people who would rather spend time doing things than watching TV :). Food addicts that also love cooking and experimenting :)
We both enjoy meeting and interacting with people in general and especially guests. But, also respect and appreciate your privacy if you would like to just have a quiet relaxing stay. We will do our best to make your stay a great experience!
Thanks for checking out our place and hope to talk to you soon! Cheers!!