A ground floor 1 bedroom studio apartment within a modern condominium resort is located on a quiet hillside at Kamala Beach.
This ground floor 1 bedroom studio apartment in Phuket within a modern condominium resort is located on a quiet hillside at Kamala Beach and is surrounded by a stunning tropical forest with its purely nature and tranquil atmosphere.
The condominium provides common swimming pool, fitness room, squash court, small tennis court, sauna and a pool side restaurant. A resort shuttle bus takes you within 5-10 minutes to the beautiful beach of Kamala.
The studio apartment has been designed to give a cosy feel throughout with ample natural light via the sliding doors that lead onto the balcony area.
The bedroom / living area includes a king size bed, sofa bed and large flat screen TV. A WiFi internet connection is available with various connection packages.
The kitchen has been finished in an elegant white terrazzo and comes with a built-in breakfast bar and is equipped with a large fridge, hob, microwave.
The bathroom provides a large rain shower and is also equipped with a washing machine.
The residence is located up a steep hill at the back of Kamala village to allow for a quiet stay away from any traffic. The residence is approximately 3 - 5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk (1.5km) to the main shops / beach. A shuttle bus is provided at reception or the option for bike / car hire is also available.
Guest will have free access to a large pool, and gym. A squash court and sauna are located on-site and can be booked at reception at extra cost.
Interaction with guests
We will meet you for check-in and check-out and be available during your stay if required.
1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
2. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
3. There shall be no smoking inside the property.
4. Utilities (Electric, Water, Internet) are to be paid for by the Tenant.
5. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minor while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when using the properties balcony due to the open structure of the balcony children must not remain unattended at any times on the balcony. Any accidents are the tenant’s responsibility.
6. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager / Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant acknowledges that the Property Owner insurances does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall Owner be held liable for such losses. The Tenant is hereby advised to obtain his own insurance policy to cover any personal losses.
7. If a problem occurs relating to the rental property during occupancy every effort will be made to rectify any problem in a timely manner. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for malfunction of air conditioners, TV's, appliances, pool or any other malfunction. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification.
8. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to weather conditions, work and family emergencies or other commitments.
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi I'm Ann.
I am a property manager on the lovely island of Phuket and have been managing rental properties on behalf of owners for more than 5 years.
I also can assist guests with car / bike rental, airport transfers, tour packages and various check-in requests. Please feel free to ask.
When I have free time, I like to travel, watch movies, listen to Korean pop music. I'm in love with everything about fashion too!