About this listing
Close to the city center, art galleries, farm to table dining, juice bars, yoga, 157-acre Regional park, wine tasting, hiking/walking and biking trails, a 20 minute drive west-county to redwoods and beautiful sunsets at the beach! You’ll love my place because of the clean modern ambiance of the outdoor shared water gardens, the natural light and high ceilings inside, warm radiant floor heat and comfy organic bed. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Ground floor studio.
- Shoes off in the house.
- One Marked Resident Parking Space Only
- Provide vehicle details & plate number to prevent towing
- Quiet Hours: 9pm-8am
- Shower Hours: 9am-8pm (Unless otherwise agreed) Please be clean and respectful of this shared space and the privacy of the adjoining bedroom.
- No hanging out or use of the 2nd & 3rd floor. (By Host invitation only; additional fees may apply.)
- No additional guests than booked
- Be respectful of our community of neighbors, no knocking on other residences doors, no smoking or noise in the shared garden space
- Check out: 11am
- No perfumes please, or candles! (Flameless candles provided)