Functional, cozy, 41,5 m2 apartment in Kallio, trendy district of Helsinki.
Free Wi-Fi. Elevator. A bike 4 rent.
Great location for visiting Helsinki and enjoying the downtown life style.
Cafes, bars, restaurants, vintage & second hand shops, the oldest traditional saunas, Linnanmäki, Lenin park and sea bays - all within a few minutes walk.
Direct FINNAIR bus FROM AIRPORT stops across the road.
Car Parking is just in front of the entrance door. Free at weekends and nights.
This is a two separate rooms small, but very functional apartment with a well-equipped kitchen, bathroom, shower, spacious wardrobe and closets for cloth and goods.
You can use the washing machine and clotheshorse.
The apartment is located on the 3d floor where you can get by the vintage KONE elevator.
A window of a bedroom is heading to a quiet internal yard, which guarantees you a peaceful night. The yard itself with table and benches is cute and green during the summer. You can enjoy there a cup of coffee or bring your lunch.
It's a best fit for a couple/or two individuals, family with kids or a group of friends that wants to stay together and it can accommodate up to four people.
FINNAIR BUS: 24MIN + 1 MIN WALK
TO CENTRAL RAILWAYSTATION:
30 MIN WALK
OR 11 MIN BY BUS
OR 3 MIN WALK + 14 MIN TRAM
TO HELSINKI CATHEDRAL
30 MIN WALK
OR 3 MIN WALK + 12 MIN TRAM+ 7 MIN WALK
4MIN WALK+ 8 MIN TRAM
12 MIN WALK + 36 MIN BUS (EVERY 15-30 MIN)
2 MIN WALK + 4 MIN BUS+ 36 MIN BUS
Interaction with guests
I use WHAT'up, SMS and check EMAILs regularly. Please inform your estimated check-in time AT LEAST one day prior to your arrival.
I'd appreciate if you send me message from the FINNAIR bus informing about your arrival time to the apartment.
RESPECT my time. If you have informed me that you will be here at 4pm, please, DO NOT expect me to meet you at 2:30 pm. Even if you sent me SMS from the bus at 2 o’clock I will meet you at 4pm, as it was informed!
In the case you are coming earlier, have a cup of coffee in the ALPPI TORI cafeteria, which is 20 meters from the door on the left or explore the Russian cuisine in the restaurant Blinit, 4 min walk.
Other things to note
1. Please, make a proper verification of YOUR IDENTITY. The picture of a tree and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) are definitely NOT ENOUGH to provide you the keys from the property. Thank You!
2. The photos of the property are done by a professional photographer and the apartment might seems bigger on them than it is.
3. Late check-in after 11.00pm 20€ & after 1:30 am 40€.
- - Late check-in after 11.00pm 14€ & after 1:30am 40€.
- - Smoking prohibited in the apartment, but in the courtyard is OK.
-- NO unauthorized visitors
- - Quite hours are from 11pm till 7:00 am (NO WASH MACHINE!).
- - Please take your street shoes off at the entrance of the apartment.
- - The dishes and garbage delivery are the responsibility of the guest.
- - Turn off all lights when you go out.
- - Please, respect the neighbours and meet them with SMILE.
- - Please honor the property and leave the place as you found it.
- - We are not responsible for the valuables left in the room
- - At the check-out day, please leave the KEYS at the dining table in the living room.
- - Lost keys - 50 euros/key penalty
I wish you AWESOME STAY and THANK YOU in advance for your review on AirBnb! :)
This host has 137 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Traveler and I enjoy been in contact with Travelers
Welcome to Finland, the country of beautiful Nordic nature, honest people and safe social environment!
We can fluently communicate in English, Russian, Finnish
I also can speak basic French and German