Welcome to Domaine de la Bastidonne !
Very peaceful property of 4.5 hectares with breathtaking views of the Luberon hills, Ideally located in a rural setting, 2 miles from the village of Céreste, Lavender fields, between Gorges du Verdon and Colorado Provençal (Roussillon), Gordes, 60 km from Avignon and Aix-en-Provence.
Truly splendid 12m x 8m swimming Pool
3 detatched houses with every comfort tastefully decorated and each with a private garden.
Available from 30 July to 7 th august and after the 21 th august.
The owners live on the property (with another private pool) and they have a garden with red fruits, aromatic plants and they produce jams of biological agriculture.
Discount for long stay.
DETAILS OF ACCOMODATION
for each of Le Mas des Lavandes and Le Mas du Luberon : 95 square yards - Room for 4/6 people. Private garden.
for Le Mas de l'Olivier : 155 square yards - Room for 6 people. Private garden, air conditionned upstairs, TV, Washing Machine, Dish washer, Microwave Oven, Chimney, Barbecue, Garden Chairs, Terrace, Swimming Pool, Badminton court, Petanque, Car Park.
Le Mas des Lavandes and Le Mas du Luberon : Entry is from the garden side of the house over the covered terrace. Each house has 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed (160 cm X 200 cm), the other with two beds, plus a bed-settee for two in the living room.
Le Mas de l'Olivier: Entry is from the garden side, the house has 3 bedrooms, one with a double bed, one with 2 beds, one with 3 beds, and 1 more bed.
Le Mas des Lavandes, Le Mas du Luberon and Le Mas de l'Olivier would be suitable for three families wishing to holiday together, yet retain some measure of independence; all three are also available for individual rent.
* An unusual sight are the ochre quarries of Roussillon just beyond Apt, exploited since Roman times.
* A must for budding astronomers is a visit to the Observatoire de Haute Provence near Forcalquier.
* Aix-en-Provence, a lively university town famous for its fountains, summer music festival and animated atmosphere.
* A short drive away, but still within easy reach, are some famous Provençal towns with emotive names: Avignon, Isle sur la Sorgue, Pernes les Fontaines and La Fontaine de Vaucluse.
* To the south of the Luberon range is the valley of the Durance, one of France's foremost fruit producing regions.
This host has 89 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Brigitte and Jean-Louis Pastour - we have 4 children (2 of them are now students) and we live in France (in the Provence-Luberon area). We run 3 gîtes. Jean-Louis additionally works as a quality consultant. We also have a studio for rent in Cannes (on the French Riviera), a studio for rent in Manosque. Our daugther Pauline also rent her flat in Lyon.
We travel a lot to visit our children when they are abroad (for internships or on Erasmus programs). We found it very easy to find our holiday rentals abroad with AirBnB, so we hope you will also travel easily with AirBnB !
Hope to meet you soon in our house !