An entire apartment on the outskirts of the historic district of Garbatella, 7minute walk from the B line metro stop "Garbatella", 2 stops from the Circus Maximus, and 3 stops from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, the historical and current heart of Rome.
Spacious and bright apartment with a convenient entrance living room with sofa bed, a nice modern kitchen and living space, a brand new bathroom and a large double bedroom, is possible to add babybed and / or single beds for additional guests and least but not last a balcony with a table for a romantic breakfast.
Additional needs can be arranged upon your request (stays for one person, children up to 3
years are free, car to / from airport, etc ...)
A comfortable apartment for those who are traveling with little children and also for couples
who wish to share common areas and at the same time maintain the privacy due to the arrangement of the rooms.
Have a good time here!
this is a little reminder of some Garbatella House rules:
- the appartament is for not smoking people, If you need to smoke please do it out side of balcony;
- The use of internet key is free but please, do not use it to download films, videos or music, becouse you coul consume the key capacity;
- If you need weekly housekeeping whit change of sheets and towels, the additional cost is 30,00 euro for week;
- If there is more than one person in the appartament, the additional cost is 35,00 euro for person for night;
- The use of: washing machine, dishwasher, hair-drier, drying rack, flatiron, is free but please let me know at the booking time or during the check in;
- If you need any additional facilities please, do not esitate to ask me;
- If you hava any inconvenience during the stay, please do not esitate to conctat me;
- If you need any suggestion for your stay in Roma, please do not esitate to ask me;
- If you have any suggestion to give me, please let me know!!