About this listing
One bedroom with elegant listing is located in a very cool area named Kabukicho which is an entertainment and nightlife area in Shinjuku.Only 5 mins walk to the station!
★My friend’s listings★
I & My friend have many listings on Airbnb.
You can find my other listings below !
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in building
-- 1 Bedroom(1 double size bed)
-- Kitchen room
-- 1.5 Unit bathroom (Shower and toilet are in different rooms)
-- 1 Balcony
-- Shoes cupboard
-- 1 double size bed (140x200cm)with soft western style foam mattress
1 GUESTS COMFORTABLY
2 GUESTS MAXIMUM if you squeeze in. (COUPLE OK)
*Kids under 6 aren't counted as a guests.
★BEDDING AND THE ROOM★
--1 double size bed with MATTRESSES - 2 persons
-- Window curtains in room
-- Cupboard and reading lights
-- 2 pillows
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Unlimit Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Fabric softener/Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Clothes hanger
-- Iron / Iron board
-- 1 Gas stove
-- Microwave / Kettle
-- Plates / Mugs / Dishes
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Pot / Frying pan
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net/Dust rags
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Free soap, shampoo and toilet paper
-- Bathroom drying
-- Washing stand
-- Face foam
-- Hand soap
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towels
-- Emergency first aid set
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
-- Washing products
-- Drying rack
-- No Drying machine. Must use the bathroom drying or hang clothes on the balcony
Interaction with guests
I will mostly be available to communicate with my guests through Airbnb messages. Please contact me anytime shall you need help with anything :) I will do my best to help you have a great stay!
Other things to note
There is free parking in the listing area
If you arrive early, you can put your luggage in coin lockers at the Shinjuku Station
There is an elevator in the building
The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
If you store your luggage early or after check-out, do NOT bring they key with you. Please leave it on-site according to my check-out instructions.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 15:00 or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
Check-out is at 10:00 or anytime before.
-Early check-in and late check-out may be possible if there is no previous/next guest and the room is ready.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before you check out.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in/ after check-out ?
- If there is no previous guest, there is no problem with leaving the luggage before check-in. If there is a previous guest, it will not be possible to leave the luggage early. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival. If it's impossible I suggest using coin lockers at Shinjuku Station as they are very convenient for that.
1.3 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- The rooms are ALWAYS cleaned between 10AM and 15PM.If you need to store your luggage after checking out, it will only be possible to do so until 2PM if there is no next guest.
1.4 Where can I store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
Shinjuku or Shin-okubo Station.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let me know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!(Counts as a guest)
※There is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
You will see:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra people fee)
2) + Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
The nightly price is NOT fixed. The price fluctuates from day to day depending on the season and other factors. To see the exact price for a given period, enter the dates you wish to stay in the listing calendar and the correct amount of guests. The price displayed will be the correct price.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Masanori.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 88 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was invited to be a host for Airbnb from my friend and challenged it with my interest. I have used homestay for several times and remembered it was very convenient and comfortable stay.
I’m attracted by how I can give people pleasure as well as I enjoy it.
This room is located in quiet district where passes over Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku. Even though you can walk around from “sleepless town,” the area is calm that there’s a park in front of the room. In train, “Shinokobo station” is very close where is known for Korean town and sells Korean cosmetic and restaurants offer delicious Korean food such as BBQ.
Moreover, Shinokoubo is the station of Yamanote line, which is very convenient for sightseeing in Tokyo. It is only a station far and takes 2 mins to Shinjuku station and 9 mins to get to Shibuya station, so access features this room. It takes only within 30 mins to the major cities in Tokyo.
Tokyo’s attraction is that each city has very unique characteristic so you can encounter special experience.
For example, Shinjuku is a town with buildings that shine lights at night, delicious food, and an adult town, so I would highly recommend to go there at night. There are many restaurants in upper floor that you can enjoy dinner with great night view.
Shibuya as well as Harajuku is mecca for pop culture such as music and fashion and crowded with people who seek for “kawaii (cute)” thing. At midnight, young people who want to dance in the club get together.
Other than that, Asakusa has “Skytree” as well as “Sensouji” which retains Edo period’s trace so you can see traditional culture and ordinary people’s life.
Akihabara has anime, comic, cosplay, and game culture and I personally like this area because my job is a game designer and my hobby is playing a TV game as well. I’m proud of Japanese games so much in terms of high quality in video and clever story composition.
Based on my house accessible to anywhere, I hope you will find a way to see a various side of Tokyo.