About this listing
Visiting London for the summer? Stay in our cosy fully furnished flat in gorgeous Islington (TfL Zone 2, packed with restaurants & parks, super fast access to central London). Large bedroom, king size bed, living room with (very) comfy fold out sofa
* The apartment is fresh, clean, & newly restored.
* Music lovers welcome! Our apartment includes wall-hung guitars, record plaques, & block-mounted music posters. We have a good sound system, so you can plug in your music device or connect to our Spotify Connect device.
* The space is a large converted attic, so abundant light comes from skylights.
* The sofa-bed is large & very comfy (not a springy thin fold out sofa). This is used as a second bed.
* Full access to flat 3 (the attic apartment) and the entrance staircase up to the top floor.
* Fully kitted out kitchen and bathroom.
* Washing machine & laundry rack provided.
* Entrance to 45A on corner of Salterton Rd & Seven Sisters Rd.
Interaction with guests
* We will be out of the country, but always accessible by phone or email. Our neighbours and cleaners will be able to help with immediate concerns, but we are always a phonecall or a text away.
* We will leave you plenty of advice on London and the local area. We want you to love London as much as we do!
* Seven Sisters Rd (& nearby Holloway Rd) are up & coming areas with multi-cultural influences & 24 hour shops. Walk 1 block in any direction from the thoroughfare of Seven Sisters Rd to find classically beautiful Victorian townhouses, lidos, libraries, pubs & architecture.
* Islington & Finsbury Park are chock full of gorgeous restaurants & leafy parks. Angel (just down the road) in the undisputed casual dining & cocktail capital of London.
* Parliament Hill & Hamstead Heath (the largest & most picturesque parks in London) are a short bus ride away. Finsbury Park (also giant) is a short walk away.
* The world famous Arsenal Emirates Stadium is a 500m stroll away... but you'd never know!
* Many friendly local British gastropubs, great craft beer pubs, & the famous London rock & whiskey bar (Big Red) are just around the corner.
* Nags Head Markets (fresh meat, fish, various items) is just across the street. Don't be put off by the outside appearance of the markets - the Japanese & freshly made pizza & pasta vendors inside are the best in London!
* A fresh fruit & veg stall is outside our front door. The vendors are very friendly, & it ensures the door is always guarded during the day.
* Seven Sisters Rd is safe, friendly & full of shops & amenities.
* Seven Sisters Rd (& nearby Holloway Rd) are primary transport routes in London, so you can get anywhere you need very fast & easily!
* Under 15 min tube ride away from Oxford Circus, Leicester Sqr, or Victoria. 10 min tube ride away from Camden and most of North London.
* In the centre of TfL Zone 2, equidistant from Finsbury Pk (Victoria Line - the best line!) & Holloway Rd (Piccadilly Line) tube stations.
* Overground train lines from nearby Upper Holloway station & Finsbury Pk.
* Multiple bus stops heading in all directions 50m from the front door.
Other things to note
* All towels & sheets will be provided.
* Access to wifi will be provided.
* No playing the guitars please!
* Feel free to watch the DVDs & read our books.
London-based professional couple in our early 30s. Working in the music industry & building apps, websites & other digital wizardry.
I have a Bachelor in Science & Media Communications, & identify as quite the science geek.
History, food, music, & whiskey lover. Tweeter. Zombies Runner.