Spacious stylish villa set in a large private park with views on Lake Maggiore.
6 bedrooms, space, design, tranquility and a beautiful lawn with private swimming pool!
Eye-catching villa with pool set in a large private park in Dormelletto, Lake Maggiore.
This stylish white villa (700 m²) can accommodate up to 12 people in 6 bedrooms and is conveniently built on one floor in the shape of an airplane with a central circular part and two wings:
- The main circular section consists of the spacious and light living area with couches and access to the terrace, sitting lounge with TV and open fireplace, dining area, spacious kitchen with large wooden table, and a bathroom with shower.
- The two wings each contain a master bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with tub, a bedroom with two single beds, a bedroom with double bed, and a bathroom with tub.
Outside you can wine, dine and relax in the shade of the covered terrace with table and chairs or enjoy the sun in the garden (1000m²) with beautiful lawn and lakeviews. The large swimming pool (11 x 5m) is surrounded by a wooden decking with sun beds and parasols. The villa is set in large private park (40000m²) bordering the protected natural park “Parco Naturale Lagoni di Mercurago” great for walks, tranquility and peace in the midst of nature.
Water, electricity, gas, cleaning (2 hours every day from Monday to Friday), bed linen and bathroom + pool towels (weekly change), satellite TV, stereo, wireless internet, dishwasher, washing machine, open fireplace, garden, barbecue, swimming pool (11 x 5m; depth from 1 to 2,3m), parking (2 car spaces covered and more uncovered)
Security deposit (refundable): 1000 euro
Heating according to consumption (metered): 1,386 euro per kg
Small domestic animals allowed (upon prior request only)
Baby bed and high chair available
Arrival and departure:
Reservations per week
- Swimming pool open from mid-April to mid-October: contact us for the exact dates.
- A custodian (not on the same property) is available for assistance throughout your stay, cooking, extra housekeeping and more.
- The property is situated on a hill. Walking towards the local village (500m) requires going down for about 300m inside the private park.
- Did you know that the villa has been featured in several magazines that specialize in architectural design?
Inspiring Holiday Villas in Northern Italy:
- Italian Lakes (Maggiore, Orta, Como)
- Valle d'Aosta