Destined to provide the perfect vacation in a luxurious setting this refined villa offers 6 bedrooms, sophistication and charm with quality furniture.
A wellness area with gym, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath and a private outdoor heated pool!
Thanks to the many kid-friendly facilities for all ages it will be the no-stress family holiday you were looking for!
Refined luxury villa with pool in Baveno overlooking Lake Maggiore.
The property was completely renovated in 2014 with the aim of creating the perfect villa vacation in a luxurious setting. The style is sophisticated and charming with quality furniture and attention to the smallest details, and it is equipped with all latest technology (3D TV, Apple TV, wireless internet throughout the property). Thanks to the many kid-friendly facilities for all ages it will be the no-stress family holiday you were looking for!
The villa (600m²), laid out over 3 floors, can accommodate up to 13 people in 5/6 bedrooms:
- The main floor is entered in an elegant hall with an antique wooden spiral staircase. On one side of the hall you’ll find a spacious living room with marble fireplace, sofas, piano and a bar and cosy lounge with TV. Access to a large covered patio with outdoor furniture and beautiful lake views. There is a professional stainless steel kitchen with every possible equipment and a dining room with table seating 12 people. Access to the balcony and pool side terrace with table and barbecue facilities. Lastly there is a room (optionally the 6th bedroom) with double sofa bed and TV, and a bathroom with shower.
- On the first floor are 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and shower and 1 triple bedroom with double bed and sofa bed and bathroom with shower. All bedrooms have air-conditioning, a safe and satellite TV.
- The lower floor has been transformed into a fitness and wellness area with gym equipment, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, massage room with bed and bathroom with shower and a spacious area to relax in with sofas and large windows overlooking the lake. To entertain the smallest ones there is a playing area equipped with a car-track carpet, little baby chairs, rocking horse, marionette theatre and many toys.
The villa is surrounded by a large private park (20.000m²) situated on a hill slope and spread out over several levels from the lower entrance gate up to the pine forest above. Its panoramic position can be enjoyed particularly from the swimming pool area (large heated pool 12 x 5m) and the lawn around with sun loungers and parasols. You can wander around the property catching up on some sun or just resting under the shade of a tree and always admire the views over the beautiful Lake Maggiore: Panorama 1, Panorama 2, Panorama 3, Panorama 4
Located at 1 km from the centre of Baveno, it enjoys a very central position at Lake Maggiore facing the famous Borromean islands and next to the town of Stresa (4 km), the most popular tourist resort of the lake. Baveno is a laid back lakeside village with plenty of restaurants and cafés and a relaxing promenade along the lake. The ferry station takes you to the islands and all the other interesting parts of the lake and the train station connects you conveniently with the centre of Milan.
Electricity, water, gas, air conditioning, bed linen (once per week), towels for bathroom and fitness and pool (twice per week), daily cleaning (2h except Sunday), satellite TV, 3D TV, Apple TV, DVD, Playstation 3, wireless internet, grand piano, keyboard Yamaha, safe, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, gym equipment and wellness center (Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, herbal teas, massage and relax area), table tennis, barbecue, garden, heatable pool (12 x 5m), garage parking
- Welcome basket and drinks upon arrival
- Welcome dinner: Italian dinner on Tuesday evening
- Relax massage: A free relax massage for one person on the first Monday of your stay
- Bar: free liqueur selection
Security deposit (refundable): 2000 euro
Heating villa (on request): 100 euro per day
Heating pool (on request): 100 euro per day
Baby bed and high chair available: 100 euro per week
Domestic animals not allowed
Inspiring Holiday Villas in Northern Italy:
- Italian Lakes (Maggiore, Orta, Como)
- Valle d'Aosta