About this listing
Quiet cozy Bungalow half house on the East side of Rochester. This apartment is equipped with everything. Wifi, cable, backyard , front yard, back porch, and driveway. Busy The Community Place of Greater Rochest directly across the street.
Fresh Linens, a library/playroom can be used as a third bedroom make this two level home unique. Stay in a house instead of a room for your stay. 2-bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs. The bathroom is also downstairs. TV in master bedroom/living room. wife/cable/telephone.
bikes, bedrooms, living room, Kitchen, full bathroom and spacious porch
Interaction with guests
Stay with us and experience Rochester:
- Directly across from Community Place
- Nearby Village Gate
- 10 minute ride to Downtown Rochester
- Eastman School of Music (7 min)
- Close to The Golden Fox restaurant (2 min)
- Close to the Black Button Pub (5 min)
- Dazzle Theatre (2 min)
- Goodman Plaza (5 min)
- Rochester Public Market (5 min)
- Swan German Meat Market (2 min)
- Memorial Art Gallery (5 min)
- George Eastman House (5 min)
- Downstairs Cabaret Theatre (7 min)
- The Strong National Museum of Play (10 min)
- Garth Fagan Dance (8 min)
- Erie Canal Heritage Trail (10 min)
- Conveniently located next to a bus stop (42/42x )
- 490E 7min
- Private car service available
- (2) two bikes (by request, additional fees apply)
No loud noise, no pets, no smoking, no shoes!
the neighbors are senior citizens
Hey i'm Nikki! I enjoy, traveling, fine dining, music and learning about world cultures.. You can find me at local art galleries, fundraising for non profit organizations and at home watching old Eddie Murphy movies!
I look forward to hosting your next stay!