Close to Alta/Snowbird/Solitude/Brighton. This ski home is a premium unit and has was completely renovated in 2014. 20+ foot ceilings, huge new kitchen, floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, boot warming closet, premium hardwood floor and more.
---- EVERY SURFACE COMPLETELY RENOVATED IN 2014.
VIEW PICTURES TO SEE ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE(URL HIDDEN)
Walk to ski bus or take a short drive to four World Class ski resorts: Alta, Snowbird, Solitude and Brighton. Also convenient to the Park City resorts.
We have completely renovated our condo and it is an incredible vacation spot.
We gutted the unit and everything is new.
Enjoy a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace; heated boot and glove closet; all new furniture and artwork; completely new kitchen with quartz counter tops, new appliances and new cabinets; new hardwood floors; completely new bathrooms; new carpeting; new paint; and new everything else. We have a custom dining table made from an old solid maple bowling alley lane that will seat 10 comfortably, and another round dining table made from reclaimed barn wood that is over 100 years old.
Boot and glove warming closet dries out your gear overnight. A luxury that few ski homes have.
The new loft bedroom has two queen beds in the main area and two single beds in the loft. The master suite has a king bed, and the queen bedroom has a queen. An overflow bedroom (no window) has a king bed.
This will be the place you return year after year.
Last minute deals available if there are open dates!
4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, 2,900 square feet, 20 minutes from the airport, 15 to 20 minutes to 4 world class ski resorts, 3 minutes from I-215, 35 minutes to Park City.
Our condo is ideally located for skiing in both Big & Little Cottonwood Canyons - Brighton/Solitude & Alta/Snowbird. Nestled at the base of Big Cottonwood Canyon in a quiet, beautiful community - Canyon Racquet Club Condos - you can walk to the ski shuttle! Great if anyone in your party wants to go up or down the mountain either early or late.
Complete with high speed Internet, two HD television (55 in. in living room), private washer/dryer, fireplace, BBQ grill, wonderful mountain views, private hot tub, kitchen with all utensils and spices.
We rent year round, so call or email with inquiries about long/short term leases or week long visits during spring/summer/fall.
24 hour entry/access is provided through an electronic key pad at both the front door and the garage.. You will be given the access code prior to your arrival. This listing is the entire house, including a two-car garage.
Interaction with guests
I have a local property manager who lives in the adjoining unit who is available for information or to take care of any issues. My son is also local (he is a ski instructor at Snowbird and a graduate student at the University of Utah) and can help out as needed. I am also in the area quite a bit during the ski season.
We want you to have a wonderful stay at our home and to leave it as welcoming as you found it. Please spend your time here with courtesy toward our neighbors. No smoking or loud hot tub parties. No pets. Fun, laughter, and great memory making welcomed and encouraged!
You have agreed to rent condo unit 7430 South Wasatch Blvd. #D-2,
which has a maximum occupancy of 8 people. At least one member of you party who is part of this agreement must be of the age of 25 or older and must be present during the entire duration of the rental agreement.
The Guest agrees to the following terms for the use of the accommodations between the Check-In and Check-Out Dates.
1. Check-In/Check-Out. The Accommodations will be available for occupancy beginning at 4:00 pm on the Check-In Date, and must be vacated by 10am on the Check-Out Date.
2. Location/Maximum Occupancy. The location and description of the Accommodations are shown above. The Guest will permit no more than the Maximum Occupancy shown above.
3. Payment Terms. The Security Deposit and rental amount is due upon execution of this Agreement and under the terms provided by Airbnb.
4. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit refundable, but may be used by owner to offset costs incurred by the renters during their stay. The Security Deposit is can be forfeited or partially withheld under conditions described below for damages and other conditions described below. Damages will include, without limitation, damage or loss due to Guest or Guest's children or guests, damages beyond ordinary wear and tear, broken dishes, altering the unit in any way (including moving furniture)
and Guest's failure to return garage door openers or remote controls.
5. Refunds. Subject to the terms of Airbnb, Inc.
6. Utilities. The rent includes water, heat, electricity, cable TV, and high speed Internet access.
7. Pets/Smoking. In general, absolutely no pets are permitted on the premises. In the event that host approves a pet, there must be prior written approval from Hosts. A separate pet deposit may be required. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE ACCOMMODATIONS. Smoking and unauthorized pets will each result in a 100% loss of Security Deposit.
8. Forfeiture of Security Deposit for Violations of Agreement. Guest shall pay $100 for each hour or fraction thereof that the Guest remains in the Accommodations following check-out time unless prior arrangements are made with Host. The Guest shall forfeit $50 for each additional hour of cleaning required if cleaning exceeds five hours.
9. Indemnification. Guest shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hosts and his affiliates from and against any damages, claims, injuries or liabilities arising out of or relating to (1) the use by Guest, Guest's guests or any other person entering the premises during the term, of the Condo or
any items at the Condo including without limitation appliances, the stairway or the hot tub or (2) the loss during the term of any money, jewelry or property of Guest, Guest's guests or any other
person entering the premises during the term. References herein to "Condo" shall include the Canyon Racquet Club common areas, such as the sidewalks and entranceways.
10. Additional Damages. The Security Deposit is not a limitation on the Guest’s liability for any damages or violations of this Agreement.
11. Disputes/Jurisdiction/Choice of Law and Forum. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Salt Lake County, State of Utah, and shall be governed by Utah law. If the Hosts hire legal counsel to enforce the terms of this Agreement
or to resolve any dispute under this Agreement, the Guest shall be liable for all attorney’s fees and costs incurred by the Hosts.
12. Unavailability of Accommodations. In the event that the Accommodations are unavailable for any reason beyond the control of the Hosts (including, without limitation, acts of God such as fire, water damage or natural disaster), and if the Hosts cannot secure comparable
accommodations for the Guest, the Hosts shall refund the Total Rent and the Security Deposit to the Guest, and this Agreement will thereupon be deemed terminated. In no event shall the Hosts be liable to the Guest beyond the return of the Security Deposit and the Total Rent.
13. Sublet. Guest shall not assign or sublet said premises or allow any other person to occupy the rented premises without Hosts’ prior written consent.
14. Laws. Guest shall comply with all building, zoning, health codes and other applicable laws for the use of the premises.
15. Hazardous or Disturbing Activities. Guest shall not conduct on premises any activity deemed extra hazardous or requiring an increase in fire insurance premiums. In addition, Guest shall not conduct any activities and will use best efforts to ensure that his guests do not conduct any such
activities that disturb or annoy Condo neighbors or others using the common area facilities at the Canyon Racquet Club Condominiums.
16. No partial refunds. No partial refunds. Hosts will not refund ANY MONEY DUE TO THE FAILURE OF APPLIANCES, HOT TUBS OR DUE TO UNFAVORABLE WEATHER. Hosts will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently and will consider appropriate
compensation, and Guest agrees to report any such failures as soon as possible to the Host or his agent.
17. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives. This Agreement, as modified by additional
correspondence agreed to in writing by both parties, is the entire agreement between the parties and may not be modified by any oral agreement. Guest shall be responsible for all costs, including attorney's fees and costs of suit, incurred by Hosts in enforcing his rights under this
Accepted via electronic signature when guests books.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews