About this listing
* Four bedrooms - sleeps 8 with fresh hotel quality linen, comfortable mattress and pillow
* 300m easy walk to Cottesloe beach or short drive to Swan River
* Walk to public transport, parks, shops, beaches, restaurants, gym, recreational and medical facilities
* Outdoor entertainment area with barbecue & large 12 seated table
* Short distance to high end retail shopping or markets
* Suitable for families with young children or four adults
* Beach towels, umbrella, high chair, cot supplied
Easy living close to beach, river, supermarket, cafe, gym, playgrounds recreational facilities, restaurants, high end shopping and public transport.
The house is designed so there is room for everyone to be together or find some space of their own.
Four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite, outdoor entertaining area with BBQ, open living kitchen and dining area separated from television lounge room.
Interaction with guests
I am always available through text message on my phone. I like to be notified when you have arrived and departed. Apart from that you may text anytime if you have any queries.
This home is on a corner block so you will find it is a quiet place to stay with some minimal traffic noise.
There are a huge variety of shops and restaurants within ten minutes drive in any direction. All these places have ample parking. If you prefer the river to the beach then the Swan River is just over the hill by car. You can see our Black swans happily swimming in the bay.
The bus stops are on both streets just outside the house.
Cottesloe train station is with in walking distance or you can park and drive.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.