Studio is conveniently located between the fashionable Central West End and The Grove, St Louis' newest up and coming entertainment district. Minutes walk from Washington University Medical campus and CWE metro stop.
The self contained over-garage studio sleeps two people on a queen sized bed, two extra people can be accommodated on a fold-down sofa.
Studio kitchen includes; coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, toaster and induction cook plate. Separate dining area seats four.
TV (over the air), DVD/tape player. Free Wi-Fi.
Luscious garden just outside your door, with seating which you are free to enjoy.
Private access via gangway and gated garden, so no need to disturb others. The gate is located on the right side of the building as you come up the stairs.
Interaction with guests
Hosts are easily accessible and are situated on the same block. We can assist you with any needs or requests.
Other things to note
Current tenants have two small indoor dogs that use the garden area sporadically.
Property is located above a two car garage, so some noise when this is being accessed.
- When you leave, please place the keys and the parking permit back where they were when you arrived.
- Please leave things how you found them. Please wash the dishes and tidy up.
- Please be respectful of our duplex tenants. If you choose to have food delivered, you must meet the delivery person on the street so as not to disturb the duplex tenants.
- When you use the Wi-Fi you agree to use it only for legal purposes and promise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
- No smoking in the studio, you can smoke in the garden or on the deck/stairs. Please use the provided ashtray if you do smoke.
- No additional overnight guests without permission.