About this listing
Verry small room with a 1,4m wide Bed :)
(In the foto is still the old 90cm wide Bed i will update it soon)
- Right next to Central-Station, Inner-City (Mönkebergstraße, Rathaus etc.), Hafen-City, etc.
- Wifi Internet
- Big kitchen with Washing-Machine, Oven, Toaster, Coffe-Maker, Coffe-Grinder, Microwave, etc.
- Old building with high ceilings and wooden floors
- The Room is private and lockable
- Bathroom and Kitchen are being shared with me and other guests
The Flat is in Walking distance From Central-Station / Inner City (5-8 Min.)
The Room itself is quite small, but for a few days/weeks its not that bad! You can also use our big kitchen as your living-room (Table, Chairs, Best-Wifi-Connection because the router stands there)
The big Kitchen is fully equipped with Washing-Machine, Oven, Dishwasher, Coffe-Grinder, Table and Chairs, Our Fridge is in the Corridor.
Interaction with guests
I usually respond timely to questions in person or over the phone :)
No smoking please...
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 145 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Im Sebastian 32 Years old and originally from Buxtehude. For University i moved to this great City and founded a Flatshare in this Old building with this amazing location in the Center of Hamburg. Now i enjoy getting to know people from every corner of the World :)