Centrally located in the good area that is quite near both city facilities and Namba STA!
Only 4 min away from Daikokucho Station which is only one station away from Subway Namba STA! Or 12min to NAMBA stataion by walk!
Thank you for taking a look at my listing.
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 16:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. . Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of MILK LIN.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
-- 1 房間型臥室(1 雙人床/1 雙人沙發床 / 1 雙人日式被鋪)
-- 1.5 浴室 (淋浴和廁所分開)
-- 1 陽臺
2 雙人床 (2人)
1 雙人日式被鋪 (2人)
最多 - 5人
-- 2 雙人床 (140×195cm)
-- 1 雙人日式被鋪 (140×200cm)
-- 1 雙人沙發床 (140×200cm)
-- 浴巾 (1人1條)
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 Room Bedroom (1 double bed and 1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa / 1 double size Futon set)
-- Kitchen corner
-- 1.5 Bathroom(shower and toilet are in the different rooms)
-- 1 Balcony
1 double size bed(2 Persons)
1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa (2 Persons)
1 double size Futon set (2 Persons)
MAXIMUM - 6 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 double size bed (140×195cm)
-- 1 double size Futon set (140×200cm)
-- 1 double size fold-out sleeper sofa(140×200cm)
-- Television and television board
-- Low table
-- Window curtain in room
-- 6 pillows in total
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Portable WiFi
-- Television and TV board
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
-- Air conditioning
-- Shoes cupboard
-- Refrigerator / Microwave / Toaster
-- Electric kettle and boiler kettle
-- 1 Gas stove
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs
-- Fish slice
-- Water drainer
-- Basic utensils
-- Pot and Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net/Dust rags
-- Trash bins
-- Bath and shower room(bathtub and shower with hot water)
-- The loo(toilet with electronic bidet)
-- Washing stand
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Hair dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towel
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- No dryer(Must hang the clothes on balcony or use the bathroom drying)
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.And I also ask my friends to help with my messages!So if you require any assistance in your duration of stay,please let me know.It would be my great pleasure to help around!
※There is free paid(coin) parking in the listing area.
※If you arrive early, you can put your luggage in coin lockers at Daikokucho station.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping the luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in date.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out?
- Sorry,but it is not (URL HIDDEN) this case,I suggest using a coin locker at Daikokucho stationand convenient for that.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!(Counts as a guest)
-- Over 6 but under 12:Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Counts as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit
Interaction with guests
Due to the safety concern of our current residents, we do not reveal detailed apartment information, such as room number and passwords, to future guests until 2 to 3 days before they check in. We Apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thanks for your understanding.
We will email you the detailed information, including the map, access to the key, and all passwords, 2 to 3 days before you check in.
Other things to note
- 在整個 入住過程中,如發生意外,比如紅酒撒得地毯上到處都是,打壞了窗戶,或者鑰匙沒有還給房東,等等,在這樣的情況下,將會收取保證金。房東在公開房源的時候是必須設置保證金的,但是保證金不由房東在預約過程中收取,也不會以現金形式交易,只有在上面所述情況發生的情況下,才會通過Airbnb收取保證金。如果房東提出賠償,這項程序會在房客退房後48小時內進行。
CHECK IN TIME IS 16:00 - 24:00
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00
We don't have space to keep the luggage after check out,sorry.
Thank you for visiting my property!
Hi! My name is MILK!
Here is some of my background!
I come from Taiwan,
I am living in Japan for 15 years!
I can speak Japanese, Chinese and a little English!
I love to travel abroad and I've been to Europe, USA, China, Japan, Singapore, AUS, Thailand, and Vietnam. So I know exactly what travelers need during the journey.
I'm very outgoing and positive person which I’m willing to hang out with you guys if we have a chance.
Just send me a message if you need anything to ask about for staying.