Our spacious 1 bedroom apartment has stunning views of the city and features all the trimmings including a pool, gym, sauna, and free WIFI!
The massive kitchen/dining area is great for eating in and there is a double sofa for extra guests!
This home is in a fantastic location, high above the city.
The balcony has plenty of space to read a book or catch up on a few emails while enjoying some sun.
For longer stays, the kitchen and laundry are perfect amenities.
Enjoy home cooked meals - after you've tried all the amazing restaurants, of course - after hitting the pool or sauna.
The sofa bed folds out to become a comfy double bed for up to two adults or it is great for couples travelling with a child.
This is your own private apartment to enjoy and treat just as you would your own home.
This will be your own private apartment.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.