At 37 floors up in the sky, this cozy space has a balcony with an amazing view of the famous Manila Bay sunset.
Near tourist and entertainment hubs (SM Mall of Asia, Airports, Solaire, City of Dreams, World Trade Center, Intramuros, Ocean Park, PICC, CCP)
Located central of Pasay Makati Manila
The condo is about 7 Kms. away from the airport, 5 kms. away from SM MOA.
The fully furnished 2-bedroom unit combines the comforts of resort-inspired living with modern conveniences. Interior design is beach themed inspired. At 56sqm, the space can comfortably accommodate 5 guests (4 adults and 1 child below 7 y.o. max capacity).
With its close proximity to airport terminals and entertainment hubs, the space is ideal for families, travelers and tourists.
- Room 1 has a queen-sized bed, air-conditioner and wardrobe closet
- Room 2 has a queen-sized bed, fan only
(adjoining living room is air conditioned so cool air flows inside the room )
TOILET & BATHROOM:
- Hot & cold shower
- Hair dryer
- Basic toiletries
- Automatic washer & dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Refrigerator (with free alkaline water and ice cubes )
- Rice Cooker
- Electric kettle
- Induction stove w/ range hood
- Kitchen utensils, cutlery, pans, induction grill
- Basic condiments, seasonings & dried herbs
LIVING ROOM AREA
- 4 Seater Sofa
- Cable TV with HDMI cable
- DVD Player
- Telephone (Free local landline calls within Metro Manila)
BALCONY AREA (facing Manila Bay)
- use Laundry drying rack
We also offer a few add-ons to make your stay as comfortable as possible
FREE Purified Drinking Water
FREE Welcome Kit (Coffee, Tea & Basic Toiletries )
FREE Landline calls (local calls only)
24/7 roaming security and CCTVs throughout the building
Lap pool and kiddie pool (swimming attire implemented. charges apply)
Snack bar by the pool lounge
Mexican restaurant at the roofdeck
Sky lounge with view of Makati skyline and Manila Bay
Nail & massage spa
Water Refilling Station
SM MALL OF ASIA
The unit is 10 minutes away from SM Mall of Asia, one of the largest malls in the world. It features an IMAX 3D Theatre, an olympic sized skating rink, convention center, MOA Arena, shops and restaurants.
City of Dreams - 4.3 km away
Solaire - 5.5 km away
Cultural Center of the Philippines - 2.5 km away
Manila Ocean Park - 5 km away
Intramuros - 5.3 km away
World Trade Center - 1.8 km away
Ninoy Aquino International Airport - 7 km away
De La Salle University Manila - 1.5 km away
De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde- 1km away
St. Scholastica's College - 1 km away
University of the Philippines Manila - 3.5 km away
Philippine Women's University
Manila Cathedral Church
Scottish Rite Temple
San Isidro Church
The condominium has its own front desk, lobby, and 24/ 7 roaming security. Guests have to submit photocopies of their IDs as it's required by the Property Management Office for registration purposes.
Use elevator 1, 2, & 3 to go up to the unit. Elevator 1 is the assigned service elevator when guests are carrying multiple luggages. It's also use to bring down the garbage bags to the assigned trash bins on the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th floor.
The entire unit is cleaned and sanitized after every check-out. This includes washing/ sanitizing / replacing linens & towels, vacuuming of beds, carpets, and sofa, matting, dish washing sponge, and other basic essentials.
Guests who intend to use the pool must inform the host ahead of arrival date. Only registered guests may use the pool. Guests may use the pool from Tues - Fridays only at P224 fee/ per day per guest charged by the management. Swimming attire is strictly implemented. Guests may also use the Gym on the 7th floor for P100/ head / registered guest.
Their's a bar restaurant on the roof deck. Try the pastas, burger & pizzas! Get to see the Metro Manila skyline view while dining/drinking.
A newly opened Nina's Spa, mini store, self-service laundry, water station & a snack bar by the pool area all at the ground floor Area within the compound.
A self - service laundry shop is located at the South side of the building near the basketball court.
The water station is located near the Taft Ave. Gate South side of La Verti.
Interaction with guests
This place is our guest house in Manila. During my free hours, I will be able to personally welcome the guests. While I can't always be around to chat, I am happy to give you as many tips you need about Manila.
On weekdays, Mrs. Gi (my mom) will be there to assist you with the check-in/ check-out..
Other things to note
Maximum of 4 adult guests. Regular rate of P2000 is good for 2 guests only. P400/guest will automatically be added for the succeeding guests. Children below 7 years old are free of charge.
Flexible check-in and check-out hours can be accommodated, provided requests are finalized and agreed upon by both parties prior to arrival date. A fee of P200 / hour will be charged when checking out beyond 12 noon. Likewise, when checking in before 2 pm a P200/ hour will also be charged.
Guests may only use elevator 1, 2 & 3 to go up all the way to 37th floor.
Confirmed guests must send a copy of a valid id via email prior to arrival date. This is to comply to the condo's Property Management Office requirements.
Airbnb blocks off all Personal information until booking is completed and confirmed.
Guests are expected to maintain the unit clean and In order.
Housekeeper can be requested for a fee of P500 to clean the room for 2 hours .
Kindly read through our house rules to ensure a pleasant stay.
1. Kindly take care of the space and its furnishings. Please maintain cleanliness and orderliness.
Lost /damaged items will be charged to the guests. Lost keys will be charged P700 to cover change of locks and 2 sets of keys.
2. Please remove outdoor shoes when entering the room. Indoor slippers will be provided for use inside the unit.
3. NO pets allowed inside / NO hard partying or loud music at night / NO smoking inside the unit (if you must, you can smoke outside by the veranda) NO illegal activities. NO use of Drugs.
4. Please conserve energy by turning off and unplugging the appliances when not in use (except the refrigerator).
5. Please dispose of your trash daily to avoid pests infestation. Kindly use separate trash bags for biodegradable and non biodegradable wastes. The garbage bins are located on the 2nd - 4th floor levels, near the staircase or fire exits. Use the service elevator 1 only when bringing the trash bags down to 2nd floor.
6. Flexible check-in/ check-out time can be done, provided this is finalized and agreed upon by host and guest prior to arrival date. Otherwise, default check-in time is 2 pm - 6pm and check-out time is 12 noon. Extended stay past 12 noon can be accommodated, on a per hour basis. Additional fee is P200/ hour.
7. For guests staying more than 1 night, kindly water our indoor plants at least every other day.
8. Parking inside La Verti can be very difficult since it has only 8 parking slots for guests to use on a first come first serve basis. You may park outside La Verti at Donada Street beside the hospital. See the photo of the Pay parking area posted.
9. Pls. don't hang clothes over the balcony rail. Use the provided clothes hanger instead on the hidden portion of the veranda. Penalty is implemented when drying of clothes are visible from the veranda.
10. Only registered guests are allowed inside the unit. Visitors can wait at the lobby or snack bar area.
11. Maximum of 4 adult guests only. Children below 7 years old are free of charge.
12. You may order food for delivery but you have to go down and get it at the lobby area. Delivery boy is not allowed to go up to the unit.
13. Barbecuing inside the unit and on the balcony is strictly prohibited.
14. Submission of photocopies of IDs of registered guests is required by the Property Management Office to be allowed entrance to the unit 3 days before their arrival.
15. Please make sure to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the unit before checking out of the unit.
16. A housekeeper may be requested to clean the room for a fee of P500.
17. Use of pool is strictly for the unit owners only which was recently implemented by the condo unit owners association .
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! We look forward to having you as our guests.
I'm Nicole. I've lived in Manila most of my life, but my hometown is in Aklan (more commonly known as the province where Boracay is).
favorite travel destination by far is Coron, Palawan (the clear waters and corals are absolutely amazing! )
During my free days, I will be able to personally welcome the guests to our unit in Manila. While I can't always be around for a chat (I live and work in another city), I usually respond almost instantaneously through airbnb chat / text message. In case I am busy, Mrs Dalida will be responding/ assisting the guests on my behalf.