About this listing
Gorgeous and bright, in the heart of the eternal city, our apartment is ideal for people wishing to visit Rome without having to waste too much time on public transport. Easy to get to and just minutes from all major tourist destinations
The apartment, located in the historic center of Rome, is the perfect place for all those people who wish to visit the Eternal City without having to make excessive use of means of transport, devoting more time to their interests.
The appartment is composed of:
the entrance hall, 1 double bedroom, 1 triple bedroom (a double bed and a single bed), please note that both the bedrooms have a private bathroom, and finally a livingroom with kitchenette.
The apartment is perfect for those seeking a quiet oasis in the chaos of Rome.
Here you will find all possible facilities: kitchen necessities, wifi internet, air conditioning, bed linen, towels. The owner will also provide you a map with all the information you might need to enjoy your stay in Rome.
Check in time from 14.00 to 20.00
Check out planned from 8.00 to 10.00
Other times are to be agreed by email.
Interaction with guests
I am available for any eventuality. You can reach me either by telephone or e mail address to which I reply in a few minutes.
On request, it is possible to book a private transfer from Ciampino or Fiumicino airport to the apartment. There are also different ways to reach the apartment from the airports, from the Taxi to the train...ask me for further informations about prices and convenience.
The Sallustiano district, where the apartment is located, is one of the most distinctive and historic districts in the center of Rome.
Being located in the center of Rome is well served by all kinds of public transport (metro, bus and tram).
Few minutes walk from the apartment you can reach the beautiful "Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri" at piazza della Repubblica, the "Terme di Diocleziano" museum, the "Palazzo Massimo" museum, Piazza Barberini and Via Veneto, Villa Borghese and surroundings (the "Galleria Borghese", the "Galleria nazionale di arte Moderna" aka the "GNAM", the wonderfull Etruscan museum) and Termini Station, from where you car reach any place .
The neighbor has a lot of resturants, "Trattorie" and "Bar".
Near the apartment, at Via Flavia, you will relly taste the flavors of Italian cuisine (for more information check the voice "Guide").
Once at the apartment the owner will provide you all the informations you might need to really enjoy your stay in Rome.
The apartment is 5 minutes walk from the "Repubblica" metro stop; 7 minutes from "Termini" station, from where you can reach all the turistic sites.
Other things to note
To reach the apartment is necessary to get up and down some steps. (the apartment is not suitable for wheelchair access).
From the fare of the apartment is excluded the turis tax, introduced from 1th January 2011, of 3,50€ per person per night, excluding children below 10 years of age and for a maximum of 10 days.
1) As the owner gives you the keys of his home, please have respect for things, objects and forniture; lock the apartment's door every time you go in and out; it is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE smoke inside the apartment, in the elevator, in the stairs and generally inside the building.
2) It is not allowed to bring other people, even for a short time, in the apartment. Pets, although loved, are not allowed in the apartment.
3) Please respect the environment: follow the information provided for a proper waste separation.
4) Please kindly do not make excessive noise: do not slam doors and keep the television to a suitable volume.
Generally, at any time, must be avoided behaviors, activities, games and use of equipment that can disturb the neighbors.
5) Please kindly check after using the bathroom that the water taps are properly closed and and the lights off; do not throw in the toilet or in the sinks nothing that could clog the pipes.
6) When leaving the apartment I please the guests to leave it clean and tidy, emptying the trash and removing from the refrigerator all that can degrade.
7) Please always check if the elevetor's doors are closed after using it.
Many of these rules seem obvious, but it is always best to remember to maintain a civilized life for you and for future guests and in order to avoid dedutions from the deposit (always unpleasant for everyone).
We thank you and wish you happy holidays.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Dario, and I am a university student (I'm trying to study law at Sapienza University), and I live in Rome, city that I love.
But I also love travel, and when I don't have lessons or exams, I carve out some space for visiting new places.