About this listing
Our lovingly pre-war apartment at the famouse Humann Place (Humannplatz), Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, holds up to 5 people in three separate bedrooms. Our apartment is located in the popular Pappelallee, one of the most beautiful areas of Berlin. Children are welcome- while parties and smoking are not permitted. A four day minimum stay is required. For questions on availability, we would appreciate a short email from you or look at the calendar...
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bed Kingsize 180 x 200 cm
- 1 Bed Queensize 160 x 200 cm
- 1 Bed 90 x 200 cm
- 1 Big Living / Dinning Room
- Bathroom with Shower and -Tub
- Hair Dryer is available
- Kitchen with all you need
- Balcony with Sun and view to the Berlin TV-Tower
- Ceran cooker oven with convection
- TV and DVD
- FREE Internet Access / Wifi
*Bed linen and towels are included.
*Baby bed inclusive (without Baby Bed Linen)
You will find in the local area what you need:
- Bicycle Rental
- Food and Organic Food
- Playgrounds and Parks direct in front of the apartment
- 10 minutes to Alexanderplatz or Hakescher Markt
- 10 minutes to the best bar and clubs in the city's
- 1 min walk to S-Bahn
- 1min walk to Tram Station
Other things to note
Since the 1st of January 2014 all private Berlin visitors have to pay the so called City Tax. This 5% tax has to be paid on top of the price you pay on airbnb and will be collected during the check in.
Except for guests staying longer than 21 days, or professionally are in Berlin!
For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
- be friendly to the neighbors
- No Party
- No Smoking
- It is forbidden to use internet file sharing platforms for music and films in our Apartment via our wifi access!
- We reserve us the right to charge an additional cleaning fee if the apartment is overly polluted.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View other reviews