Furnished 1-BR available in a 2-BR, 1 Bathroom, 2-story penthouse apartment, huge windows and High ceilings throughout. Room has own heating/AC unit, lots of natural sunlight (south facing), views of Freedom Tower, and iPod clock radio & modern furnishings. 1 min walk from the subway (L-line)!
Note: duplex is top of 6-story walk-up building (no elevator). You will be sharing the apartment with my roommate living part-time in the top (loft) bedroom; he will be managing apt and primary contact.
Bedroom on entry floor -
- big windows and lots of sunlight (south facing)
- premium shades for privacy
- Private, lockable door
- Great view of 13th St and partial view of Freedom Tower
- Private AC and Heating Unit
- small Hanging closet area
Living Room -
- Big 2 story Windows
-hi speed WiFi
Kitchen and Bathroom
- Gas Stove with oven, fridge, microwave
- Fully equipped modern kitchen including pots & pans, all utensils, water purifier, dishwasher
- Clean bathroom with reliable hot water and great pressure
- Shower and bath facilities
Guests can share the Living Room, kitchen, and full bathroom.
Interaction with guests
My roommate & I will be able to offer advice on things to do in East Village and NYC. Per NY State Laws, my roommate, as a resident, will be present in the apt.
I will be staying in the upper floor bedroom. Also, This is not a hotel room: Please treat my place as if it was at your home! Also, I expect no parties or multiple guests over.
- NO SMOKING: No smoking, candles or incense inside the apt. $100 penalty if smoke is smelled after checkout, no exceptions. No pets or normally, infants or children under 12. for Children, exceptions can be made, please ask. Please take out your trash when leaving and place in bins outside.
- LOST KEYS: Guests who don't return any keys will be charged for key replacement and changing door locks - $50.
- LOST ITEMS: guests that leave items, lose or break something will be charged the replacement value of the item, with a minimum of $25, no exceptions.
- LOCK OUTS: Guests that lock themselves out of apt will incur a $25 USD fee for letting back in.
- EARLY/LATE CHECK OUT - Check-in is after 4pm, Check out is before 12pm: The cost to check out early, or late (or to leave bags in the apt) is $50 USD, only if it's available. This is paid after the end of the stay. Please ask me first if you want to enjoy late checkout; In the event when it's not possible, please respect the 12:00pm checkout since cleaning crew must prep the place for the next guests.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've been a Superhost in NYC (awarded by Airbnb) so I know how to be a great guest and host!