1800sf Broadmoor town home with fully furnished 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home in a quiet neighborhood within minutes to everything in New Orleans.
1.9 miles from Super Dome, 2.9 miles from Bourbon Street.
Less traffic to get to Super Dome and easy access to anywhere in town.
Come enjoy yourself in New Orleans!
2 bedrooms with Queen bed
1 bedroom with King bed
Outdoor sitting area
Beautiful, newly renovated and fully furnished townhome in the heart of New Orleans. Get anywhere in town within minutes from our location. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath is part of a duplex with the owners living upstairs. The neighborhood is quiet and safe with ample free parking. There is a fenced yard available for use (shared with the owners, of course). Modern decor ensures a clean and neat living space. There is free wireless internet and cable. The Smart TV also allows access to Roku, Netflix, Amazon, and other great internet apps.
Parking, TV, backyard
Interaction with guests
We are available via text, phone at all times and we live upstairs, so you can contact us anytime.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Noise: Noise shall be kept to a minimum at all times.
8. Parking is limited to ____two (2)___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas on the street. Vehicles may not block any driveways. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. The driveway is narrow. So, please park close to the house to prevent parking on the neighboring driveway.
9. The backyard is available for use.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewerage system, you could be charged damages of up to __$2000__.]
12. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered less the cleaning fee and applicable taxes.
My husband and I moved to New Orleans in 2007. I am a native New Orleanian who lived in Atlanta and Chicago, only to return to my roots. I finished graduate school here at Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine. My husband has fallen in love with the city since moving here with me. He has become very involved in his own videography business. He keeps busy producing television shows and any other kinds of video projects he can get his hands on. We are easy-going. We enjoy all of the culture, food, and music that the city has to offer and we are excited to share all we know with our guests.