Large, clean 1 bedroom apartment located in a safe, quite multicultural neighbourhood. Fully functional with complete private kitchen and bathroom; dining space, sitting area and a queen size bed. Lots of amenities close by in the neighborhood. Families and long terms are welcome.
One bedroom apartment with full kitchen and private full bathroom located in the basement of our house. The apartment is very large and can easily accommodate a family (up to four), or lots of room to spread out for a couple or individual traveler! We can accommodate up to two children if they can share existing bed with you, use a sofa or playpen (may be provided). In the kitchen, you may found groceries for self-cook and serve breakfast (coffee, tea, bakery items, cereals, milk - selection may vary). There is shared washer and dryer on site.
We can offer you a private access via the garage. The access code will be provided one day before your arrival.
Interaction with guests
We can roll with your style - we are happy to be as helpful or as non-intrusive as you prefer. We live in the house so you can always reach to us if you got any questions.
Other things to note
On the same level, right before the entrance to the apartment, there is a shared area, that has storage, laundry, furnace and cold rooms. We will respect your privacy and will plan ahead to avoid visiting it, but we may have a need to access these occasionally, especially on longer stays.
There is no control over heating or AC in the apartment, please txt or message me and it will be adjusted right away if needed.
There is a big TV with the Roku device for your online access, including live channels. There is no cable.
When booking please set your expectations that it is basement apartment and we live in the upper portion of the house. There are two kids in the house and though we try our best to keep it down and spend more time outside or on the second level, there will be times that you will hear us walking or playing on the main level. It applies to a daytime, as in the evenings kids are on the second level from 8 pm.
For long term stays only initial breakfast provided for the first week or so.
We welcome happy and respectful guests.
• There is no control over heating or AC in the apartment, please message me and it will be adjusted right away if needed, even if we are not home. Use of electrical heater is not allowed.
• To stay environmentally friendly, we ask you to use the laundry on weekends/holidays or after 7 pm on weekdays. Laundry is available once per stay or once a week for longer stays.
• Please be a smart user of energy and water - if not in use, turn it off. The switches for stairway light are located on top and bottom for your convenience.
• Please do not close the door to the furnace room.
• We ask all our guests to recycle their waste, details will be provided.
• On the same level, right before the entrance to the apartment, there is a shared area, that has storage, laundry, furnace and cold rooms. We will respect your privacy and will plan ahead to avoid visiting it, but we may have a need to access these occasionally, especially on longer stays.
• If you are with a car - parking on the street overnight is not permitted. We are giving you the spot in front of the garage. However please be considered as one of the cars will be parked parallel to the street, blocking the others. If you are coming back late or leaving in the mornings before 7am you would have to park parallel. We may need some more coordination and communication on this.
• Please no smoking indoor, if you smoke outside around the house, please use ashtray (there is one by your entrance door)
• No visitors allowed for everone's safty. Additional guests with in the limit, must be notifyed to host in a advance, a fee of $10 per night/per guest applies.
• No parties.
• Sorry, no pets (of any kind, size or purpose)
• There will be no refills on food items provided.
• Please make sure all lights, oven, and iron are off every time when leaving.
• Check out is by 1 pm, if you need to stay later (e.g.: late flight), you may extend your stay up to 7 pm for a fee of $40. This option is based on availability and has to be discussed with host in advance.
• If we are available and home we may give a free ride to Wonderland or Vaughan Mills. Pick up or drop off at Pearson airport is $40. All other directions are by request and to be discussed.
If I'm home at your check in please let me know if you would like a tour or have any questions, or just would like to say "Hi". Otherwise, you can always reach me via phone and messenger.
Please leave the space as you found it, clean and tidy.
Let's be respectful and enjoy this unique experience.
Enjoy your stay!