The apartment is a super cosy and very creative place with a lot of home made arts & soultions. Amazing hood, close to city.
Two rooms. Bed & couch = 3 persons sleeping. Full kitchen, oven/blender/ref. Great workplace, FREE WIFI. Big dinner table.
ARRIVAL NOT AFTER 18 O'CLOCK
- 56 m2
- 4th floor (danish standard)
- bedroom (a 140cm bed on euro pallets behind the white curtain. Into the another part of the room there's a comfortably armchair between a big closet with long mirror and a rail for your clothes)
- living room (a magic room with 3 different areas in 1. A cosy corner with sofa (able to a short sleeping person) with a plants curtain & a long dinner table with kartell-copies chairs and raw lamps & a working table with a long shelfes with a lot of suppiles)
- kitchen (little Copenhagenish kitchen with gas stove and big BOSCH refrigerator. And a mobile shower, which can't be seen through when showering)
- wc (mini cute wc with art)
- The whole apartment
- A little nice backyard with benches & grill for summer (and trash)
Interaction with guests
I am able to contact throught any social media ways.
When I'm travelling myself too, you will be able to contact with my friend.
Open minded · Copenhagener by heart · grown up in CPH · LDR to Amsterdam · DIY maker · hama lover · fan of lilies · can't wake up without coffee & can't sleep without tea · rainbow fan · loves to find any form for communication when there's language barrier · wishes a cat · a big fan of purple ·
languages to use & understand:
- written Danish/English/Swedish/Norwegian/a bit French and a bit Dutch.
- Sign language: Danish/international sign/ASL/Swedish/Norwegian/NGT/a bit of BSL/LSFB