Split level house 2 minutes walk to the tube station. Quiet, safe and lively area. Access to fully equipped bathroom and kitchen (shared with two adults and one little baby). Location is great, with plenty of supermarkets, bars and restaurants in walking distance as well as huge a park.
Double room with a nice comfortable bed and a window for natural light.
You will be able to use the bathroom and the kitchen, sharing them with another two people and a baby. There is also on street parking available for £5 per day.
Interaction with guests
We will arrange key collection and we will be available on our email and phone for any queries. Fast response guaranteed!
Other things to note
The house has private residential playground right outside the door step, with picnic tables and children entertainment. We can provide a cot for an extra cost.
Here are some house rules for a happy stay:
- Don't wear shoes on the carpets. We can provide house slippers or thick socks if required.
- Don't put blue china plates in the microwave or dishwasher (they will shatter!). Use white plates for those purposes instead.
- Guests won't have use of the living room. This is only because we have a little baby that needs space to play and move. You are welcome to use it if we are not home.
- Due to same little baby, quiet time after 9pm will be appreciated, although complete silence is not necessary.
- Please don't smoke inside the house, not even with the windows open. You are most welcome to sit in the patio or the park for that purpose.
And then generally, we expect guests to be respectful towards the property, the other people living in it and towards the neighbours.
Thank you for your understanding!
I am an Art Director working in film and television. I live with my husband Michael, who works in politics. We have worked hard to have a cozy home, and we are happy to share it with peaceful and respectful people. Expecting our first child at the moment, which is very exciting!