About this listing
Brand new house with private garden and terrace. One master bedroom with king size bed (option of two single beds) and a futon in the living room, Wi-Fi, TV-DVD.
Identical house next door aavailable for rent accommodating 2 more people
- The space is perfect for a quiet stay in downtown Tulum, but very close to the beach (about 15 min bike ride). Shops, drugstores, supermarkets and the best restaurants and bars in Tulum are just a short walk away.
- The kitchen has a small fridge, electric stove and cookware. We also provide drinking water for your stay.
- For more than 3 guests, the twin house next door, where 3 more people can stay, is also available for rent.
- The house has a hammock which can be used by a 4th guest (for an extra cost).
The property has two identical houses which can be rented together or separately. They share a beautiful garden and terrace. Each house has its own entrance.
Interaction with guests
Oliver (who speaks english and german) and Chris (spanish, french and portuguese) will be glad to answer all your questions and help you during your stay. You will have total privacy, you won't see us...
-Quiet, safe residential neighborhood.
- 2 blocks away from Tulum's main road, 5 min walk to supermarkets, drgugstores, restaurants and bars.
- 10 min ride to the Tulum Arqueological Site (15 bike ride or 45 min walk).
- "El Camino Tulum Language School" is only 5 min walk from the house.
We recommend to rent a car so you can easily visit the many Cenotes, adventure parks, beaches, lagoons and Mayan Ruins that you can find in the area. Plenty of space in the street to park your car in front of the house.
You can also rent bikes in nearby stores: the town is small and from the house it takes about 10 min to get to the beautiful beach.
If you prefer public transport, Tulum´s main avenue (which is also the highway to Playa del Carmen/Cancun) is only 3 blocks away and you will be able to catch a taxi or bus.
Other things to note
- Free Wi-Fi, TV with DVD player
- Ceiling fans in the master bedroom, kitchen and in the living room.
- We provide drinking water for your stay, sheets, towels and the best mattresses in town!
We kindly ask you to treat and respect the house like you treat yours. Please follow the instructions that you will find in the house.
- Linens and towels are provided weekly.
-Turn off the ceiling fans and lights when you go out.
- Smoke is forbidden inside the house, only in the garden. Please use the ashtrays.
Mexican Diplomat and Bolivian graphic designer. We like to travel and to meet people from all over the world. We love nature and animals and we care about the environment. We are also hosts in our place in Tulum, Mexico.