A filmmakers home with solid Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, custom kitchen & bathrooms. The home is located minutes from City Center, Memorial City, I-10, Beltway 8 & the Energy Corridor. It is a 24/7 guarded facility & has 3 pools. Also provided is 250 mbps / Ultra High-Speed Internet.
HOUSE RULES / MANUAL
1. Leave the space the same or in better shape than you find it.
2. Do not hesitate to reach out with ANY questions. For the quickest response text my personal number.
3. Report any issue immediately.
*4. To enter and exit the home, you will need a smart phone to accept "bluetooth" keys. Please PROVIDE me your EMAIL address prior to your stay so that I can facilitate the transfer. The Bluetooth key will be active on the date of scheduled arrival and will deactivate at 12pm on the day of your scheduled checkout. In order to enter, follow the instructions to accept the key. Have your phone on your person when approaching the lock. When you wish to enter, simply touch the deadbolt with a finger. Do this to lock and unlock the lock.
5. For PARKING, you MUST PARK in the garage. NO EXCEPTIONS. Otherwise you WILL BE TOWED.
6. When DRYING clothes, turn on the vent for 1HR. The WHITE button is located adjacently on the wall.
7. DO NOT use the fireplace unless otherwise authorized.
8. DO NOT lock the bottom lock on the main door. USE ONLY the Bluetooth deadbolt.
9. NO SMOKING anywhere inside or around the home.
10. Enjoy yourself!
-- MAIN LIVING AREA / GARAGE are consistently monitored by 24/7 security cameras.
-- FIRST AID KIT is located in the kitchen in the last door on the right.
--IF YOU GET LOCKED OUT of the home, you may enter through the rear garage entrance. Simply text me for the garage code.
Characterized by the adventurous endeavors I undertake, I am a film maker and entrepreneurial individual. Whether it be my job, education, socializing or serving the community, I strive to assert passion and strong work ethic into everything I do. I am a social media content creator and technology guru. My passion lies in the field of video production, advertising, marketing, and brand identity. Through my company Content Co-op, I work as the executive director managing freelance photographers, videographers, illustrators and animators.