☆ 10% off stays of 3-6 days until 15 November ☆
'Alpha Cottage' is the perfect base for exploring the North Yorkshire Coast & Moors. It is in Fylingthorpe, a peaceful village. Robin Hoods Bay is a short walk away. Whitby is a short drive or bus ride away.
The beach is 20 mins walk away. Explore rock pools, find fossils & jet or just paddle in the sea. Numerous walks from the door incl. the Cleveland Way (coastal path) & Cinder Track (former railway line). Local shops and pub 2 minutes away.
- Arrival time after: 15.00 until late (key lock available)
- Departure before: 10.00
Just to remind you...
- Sorry, no smoking and no pets.
- There are steps up to the cottage from the roadside. The cottage is set over 3 floors. See photos.
- The property may not be suitable for children under the age of 4 years, and people who have difficulty climbing steps due to the layout of the cottage and access to it.
- One towel per guest is provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Parking is on- street. There is no allocated parking.
- Alpha Cottage is attached to our family home Alpha House, sharing the short footpath in front of the courtyard space. The cottage is completely self contained and has it own entrance. Please look at the photos as it is easier to look out for Alpha House when you are arriving for the first time.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.