While in Copenhagen you must stay in our lovely scenic and child friendly area with FREE indoor parking. Only 5 minutes from BELLA CENTER CPH. and 15 minutes from city centre where you’ll find food markets, museums, art galleries, restaurants, shopping, zoos and parks.
Ask for flexible check-in and -out.
Top floor apartment (4th floor) – (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) with:
• Two bedrooms – 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed
• One bathroom with a big shower, washer and dryer
• Kitchen-dining-living room area with dish washer, TV, DVD, WiFi
• Two terraces with table and chairs on each
• Floor to ceiling windows in the whole apartment
• Water view
• Elevator (wheelchair accessible appartment)
• Dog allowed
If you are allergic to dogs: we have a little pug.
You will have access to:
• Washing machine
• Free WiFi
• TV in all rooms (note we only have streaming with AppleTV's)
• All kitchen essentials incl. a juicer
• Nespresso cappuccino maker
• Dish washer
• Bed linen and towels available for all guests
• Hair dryer
• Free kayaks
• Free canoes
• Lonely Planet Scandinavia with map and tips about Copenhagen and Denmark
• Board games in the cupboard
• Free private parking spot in the basement
• Play area for children in the yard
• During Summer there’s a free public harbour pool which is open from 11am to 7pm; one pool for adults, two for children
Interaction with guests
We are available if you have any questions – just text or call us!
Smoking not allowed indoor, but okay on the balconies.
No loud music after 11pm
Please treat the apartment, as it was your own home
We are a young couple, Jonas 34 and Maria 30, and our 11 years old pug Bobby. Jonas is self-employed in data analytics and Maria is an occupational therapist and outdoor guide (MTB-, tree climbing-, sea kayak- and teambuilding instructor).
We love to travel and see the world. We are often in Spain where our family has a holiday house and we love to see new places of the world.
When we are abroad or visiting family in the weekends our apartment is available for you to rent and explore our wonderful Copenhagen with all its opportunities.