About this listing
Perfect to transit to airport, just 5 mins walk from Hua Mak train station only 3 stops away from the airport by Airport Link city line. The first station to the city for experience Bangkok. Surrounding by street restaurants, 24 hrs supermarket.
• Our rooms is in private apartment "Lumpini Place", B Building, Srinagarindra 19.
• Only 3 stops from Airport by Airport rail link to Hua Mak Station
• Within walking distance of 300 m. from Hua Mak station to the condo
• Located at Lumpini Place Hua Mak, 3rd Floor, B Building, between Srinagarindra 17-19, Srinagarindra-Phatthanakan intersection, Bangkok, Thailand
• So privacy place to stay with 24 hours security
• Only 15 minutes from Airport
• Next to Shopping Malls
• Plenty of Street food and restaurant around the block
• Very convenience to go to any part of Bangkok
• 1 Bed room Type 27 sqm.
• One Double Bed Queen Size
• LCD TV 32" / Air Conditioner / Warmer Shower / Fridge
• Towels / Soap / Shampoo / Tissue / Drinking Water Bottles
• Key Card at Entrance
• Very Safe and Private Condo
• New and Clean Room
Welcome to Bangkok. Cultural phenomenon, shopping heaven and tourist treasure!
If you have any questions or you need more information, please feel free to contact me.
Guests need to contact owner to get the Key cards and take them to the room.
Very convenient to Airport rail link, 300 m. from Hua Mak station to condo or 100 m. by private path at the back of condo. Max value supermarket is next door with lots of foods and restaurants near by ie. McDonalds, Pizza, Japanese, Italian, Chinese and Thai restaurants. Weekends Night Market - Tarad Rodfai is 2 blocks away by bus no.207.
Guest have to contact owner via email or phone to get key cards and get in the room.
Flexible check in and check out time.
Weekly cleaning for weekly stay
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Hi I'm Gaew from Bangkok, Thailand
I would like to offer my Condo for short term stay at very valuable rate.
New apartment near Suwannaphum Airport.
I like the concept of airbnb that allow a direct and easy connection between two parties who love travelling. I myself have experienced being both a host and a guest. I always ensure that my guests get a complete information about my place and very happy to welcome them with the best hospitality i can provide.