walk everywhere from this house located right at shichijo station. easy access to a variety of famous sites & popular locations. rest comfortably in the spacious, 3F traditional town house. completely renewed inside for our international guests!
Prior to arrival, you will be provided with clear directions & instructions regarding access, entry & use of the house as well as info regarding the immediate area.
Interaction with guests
Akemi and Anthony are available to assist you with any information you need about sightseeing, directions, bookings, timetables, festivals, restaurants, gardens, destinations and attractions.
Always accessible online, we come and go throughout most days. Should you need anything, just let us know.
• smoking is ok only outside on the veranda — never smoke inside the house & it is important that smoke does not enter the house
This host has 1511 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
what's so special about us?
• we are the hosts of habikino house
take a moment to browse thru the photos of all the other places in osaka & kyoto that are offered thru airbnb.
then take a close look at the photos of our house listings—really, is there any other house in japan like habikino house?
check it here:
• original styling & design, featuring japanese traditional comfort
all of our listings have a similar theme & design, because we know what is suitable for international guests, but we retain the original styling & comfort of
who we are
• we're a team of internationally-minded citizens of japan—chinese, american, italian, japanese—who make our home in kyoto, osaka, nara, kobe.
• we're experienced hosts, especially for visitors from abroad
• we're well-connected to a variety of fun & interesting activities & events all through the year
• we're professional-like in our handling of your affairs
• we're very busy people, usually occupied with things we enjoy doing, like camping, parties, swimming, skiing, hotspringing, hiking—and you're more than welcome to join us!
(please refer to our website:
accommodation in japan
whether it's a condo, apartment, hotel room or private residence, japan is notorious for small, cramped dwellings.
japanese houses are not constructed for privacy. if there are walls at all between the rooms then usually they're very thin and, more often than not, simply sliding partition doors.
however, our properties are quite large by japanese standards.
our photos do not use a wide angle or fisheye lens—so be careful when browsing listings by other hosts. most likely their places are very small & cramped.
our decoration & furnishings are sparse & simple, on purpose. we know that foreign guests need space to relax & accommodate suitcases & personal items, etc. when browsing other hosts places, be mindful of cramped conditions that appear cozy & home-like in photos, but actually will leave you no space to move around.
who can stay
first we want to say that we absolutely do _not_ discriminate.
our listings & any activities that we host & take part in are open to all people at all times. we do our utmost to be fair and assess each inquiry individually on its own merits.