About this listing
Bright three-room flat in a unique district, famous for nice restaurants and nightlife.
Walking distance from the city center, the flat is the perfect place to explore Milan and enjoy some real relax.
The silent 70sqm attic is composed by:
- Spacious living room with 45"TV, Bose audio system, king sized L-shaped sofa bed and unique table for six guests. The window allows the access to the balcony.
- Fully equipped kitchen peninsula with microwave, oven, Nespresso coffee machine and dishwasher.
- Comfortable bedroom with a spacious wardrobe and a writing desk
- Closet with washing and drying machine
- Bathroom with a large shower
All the floors are in teak and the flat is air-conditioned.
Guests have access to the entire flat.
The Navigli district is one of the most trendy and active part of Milan. There you can find severals bars to enjoy a fancy aperitif and beautiful restaurants to have a delicious dinner.
The area is particularly living: the flat is in a silent street and from the windows you have a great view to the trees along the street.
On wednesday morning there's an amazing street market with all the fresh food you can imagine - and it's literally down to the flat.
The attic is surrounded by public transport. Bus 3 is around the corner and Metro Porta Genova is just 10 minutes walking. BikeMI stations are all around too!
Duomo is just 15 minutes by foot and also Colonne (a cool square where you can have a beer) is nearby.
1. No smoking
2. Respect the neighbours - no party and please avoid noice in relevant hours (from 23:00 - 9.00)
3. No pets allowed
4. Feel free to use whatever is in the flat, but please leave it as you found it
5. I really love my home: take care of that as you will do with your own
6. We have a “leave your shoes at the door” rule. It is appreciated if you respect it
7. Feel free to join the Douchebag Jar Club :)
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.