A Spacious 1BR Unit in a high floor, furnished for your weekend staycation in the hustle and bustle of the Makati skyline or for your private events or business trips.
Within Century City, there are tons of things you can do aside from the amenities
Our home is a 54 sqm 1 Bedroom Unit in Knightsbridge Residences, within Century City. There are 2 bathrooms, and a balcony where you can see the Makati skyline.
We have furnished our home personally with a modern feel that matches our personalities, though it is still a work in progress.
You can doze off watching on our TV till late at night, and the kitchen has an induction stove, and a water kettle for you to use in case you want to stir up something.
We have a queen-sized orthopedic bed- not the flimsy ones you see around. In case you have additional guests, there is an airbed that can be made ready.
One part of the bedroom will have glass cabinets where we hang some guitars which you can use and plug in to a small amp.
The guest will have access to the pool, the gym, the billiard table, and the movie room (though you will have to check the schedule). Kids also have a playroom and a game room.
There is a dining area where your guests can stay and have a large gathering (up to 15 pax) up until 9PM.
An access card will be provided to enter these premises.
Interaction with guests
You can reach us anytime for any assistance and will try to provide for your needs.
As Airbnb guests ourselves to our other trips, we have been courteous to our hosts and we will try to return the favour this time around.
Our home is your home, but please do keep it clean.
1. No smoking inside the house. You can do so in the balcony but please close the door when you do so the smoke doesn't go inside.
2. No drugs.
3. Please refrain from inviting guests you've just met. This is for your security as well.
4. When you leave, please close the doors and the aircon units. You can close the curtains if you leave in the morning to prevent the sun from building up heat.
5. Unregistered guests and sleep overs are not allowed. A maximum of 4 registered stay in guests only. Although we can still accommodate 4 more guests upon request for extra fee (please see details from "Other Things to Note"). We reserve the right to immediately cancel your stay and forfeit your security deposit should you violate this rule.
6. Provide a clear photocopy of each guests passport photo pages upon check-in. This will be kept with the condo security (condo admin rules). You will need to email me all the names 3 days before arrival so that we can submit authorization letter to condo admin.
7. Trash can be thrown on the other side of the hallway outside of our home. There is a wet and dry bin. Please put them in garbage/plastic bags.
8. Please respect the privacy of the other unit owners in the floor. Any loud music or noise should be kept at a minimum by 12mn.
9. We will conduct a complete inventory check of the items in the unit. Any damages or missing items will be deducted from your security deposit, and/or charged to you.
10. We provide high quality beddings for your use and we make sure we provide fresh and clean beddings and towels for you. Please take care of not staining the sheets and the mattres, and do not turn the mattress. Any stains on our beddings and towels, will cost Php200 for towels/pillow case, Php500 each for flat sheet and fitted sheet, and Php1000 for the comforter for the cleaning. If you would need additional sheets, please ask us.
11. We provide 1 access card to our guests. The access card can be used only by the registered guest during your stay. You may use it to access the elevator going to the condo and amenities like pool and gym. If a friend and/or family member who is not registered use the access card alone, there will be a penalty fee that you will have to pay. This is the strict policy of the building administration that we should follow. If in case the access card gets lost, you will have to pay Php3000 for each access card. You may also request for an extra access card, which you will have to pay a security deposit of Php3000 per card upon arrival. This security deposit is refundable.
12. We provide house cleaning and change of beddings once a week for those staying a week or longer for extra fee. House cleaning and change of beddings fee will be charged upon request (Php1500).
13. We provide utensils and cutlery for your use which are placed in the drawers shown to you. Please refrain from using those that are not indicated.
14. Cooking is allowed, but please NO dried fish, dried squid, bagoong, alamang or any strong odored ingredients since our neighbours will complain.
15. We reserve the right to claim full security deposit should you check out without our knowledge and the presence of the authorized representative in the unit.
16. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any concerns, and enjoy your stay in our home!
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews