Hyams Cottage is a stylish and relaxing choice for your next Hyams holiday. It is well appointed, spacious, full of natural light and has water views from the living room, main bedroom and front verandah.
Our extra rules are as follows:
• If you depart on a Sunday or public holiday, we may give you a 4pm checkout. This will be advised at the time of booking
• sorry, no schoolies, no weddings, no bucks, hens or other parties
• sorry, you may not exceed the number of guests that your house is rated for
• whilst we take care to keep all in good condition and working order, nevertheless breakages, outages and malfunctions beyond our control do occur. When this happens, we will rectify a situation as soon as practicable, but do not guarantee or take any further responsibility
• re the security bond held by airbnb for your stay: if you look after the property like your own, respect the peace and quiet of your neighbours, take out the garbage, don’t move furniture, don’t un-cable electronic appliances, only have pets if allowed, and do not get too drunk or rowdy…you should be OK
• please also be honest in reporting damage or breakages, and plan ahead to leave the house and the dirty dishes in a clean and tidy state.
Common sense stuff really, or as your grandmother would say: ‘nice manners’.
This host has 442 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have been the Airbnb Account Manager at The Holidays Collection based in Hyams Beach for over 6 months now. From our portfolio of over 100 beach houses I have hand-picked a selection of our most prized properties to present to Airbnb guests.
The Holidays Collection is a privately owned company specialising in holiday rentals and sales in the Jervis Bay area. This rapidly growing business manages over 100 properties scattered along the gorgeous South Coast of NSW - including the beautiful couples only, heritage listed Hyams Beach Seaside Cottages.
We have a great team and on-site assistance from our office which is located inside the Hyams Beach Cafe!