Located in a quiet neighborhood, served by shops and services, near leisure parks, spacious, bright and private, a nice option for students, professionals or tourists that can be in downtown/airport by bus or subway, few minutes walk, day and night.
The apartment is located on the third floor of a private residential block, benefiting from a communal private garden, lift and security. The apartment is very bright (sunny on daylight) and consists of:
- Double bedroom with cabinets and table/desk (for students), 1 single and 1 double bed
- A lounge space with table and sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Family bathroom with shower, bidet, lavatory and toilet
I am relatively flexible when it comes to check-in and check-out times. I am available to give suggestions and advices so you can enjoy a pleasant stay in Lisbon.
Interaction with guests
As much as you want, for some tips (food & visit around)!
Other things to note
* As mentioned on amenities there's a washing machine on apt but you can use a local dry cleaning service nearby for your clothes as well.
* Parking permit available is temporarily outside where you can find a free slot for your car (in front or around building).
* There's no ceiling light on rooms, during day light is always bright but at dark nights you'll count solely with provided floor lamps.
* There's no central heating inside so it may be a bit fresh at night, specially for chilly persons and at winter (shorter day light). If so, use provided heater.
* You can find power sockets on walls in all divisions, except corridor. On WC there's one with cover on wall left side of mirror.
* Please don't smoke inside. Take a walk in the backyard or outside if you need.
* Please don't leave lights on and don't leave the water running without need.
* Please don't make loud noise, specially after 23h. Neighbors wont do it.
* No other people admitted in the flat without previous authorization.
* Be careful with entry door, because of insulation, it might stuck a bit at close or open; please always make sure that is correctly closed and locked.
* The room windows shutters haven't been used much so they are a bit stuck when rolling up/down. Carefully release and try to shut them.
* In case of shower, turn the cap to red color to get hot water (blue is normal/fresh water). The water flow will turn on heater automatically (same in kitchen) and you can regulate water heating by rotating water flow switch.
* Please don't throw/flush away too large amount of paper. There's a basket aside for that purpose.