- host is always available by email. Meanwhile by telephone, sometimes
- small, warm and clean
- other apartments on the building are very quiet
- location: it's close to a vary of good points. Grand Boulevards, Les Halles, Louvre...If you like to walk like me, I walked to La Fayete and Champs Elysses as well
- there's a Carrefour market close to Bonne Nouvelle metro station. Helpful!
- the office where you get the keys is close to the flat. ~ 15 minutes walking
- stairs up to 3rd floor is difficult for big luggage
- apartments inside the building are very close each other, so you lost isolation. Three apartments per floor.
- flat is too small for big families. It was not easy to keep my son quiet every time, because neighbourhood don't like ANY noise. They might bug you according flat instructions, but I didn't have any problem tho.
- they don't have washing machine, so keep your clothes clean
- the instructions sent by email regarding wifi access were wrong, so I needed to call host to get some support
- TV wasn't working at first glance, so I needed to shake the cable in order to have sound :)
- Prefer walking and discovering Sentier/Les Halles over Saint Denis.
- Try to avoid Saint Denis at night, but it's not THAT problem. There are some strange people there but I walked at Saint Denis street at night with two children as well
- yes, some French people will avoid to speak English, so sharpen your French language skills :P