Located in the Cobble Hill section of Brooklyn, just south of Brooklyn Heights. Walkable to several trains for easy access to Manhattan. Tons of wonderful restaurants, quaint coffee shops, boutiques, parks and waterfront views of Manhattan.
We take pride in making our living space a calming, comfortable respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. We have everything you need to relax, cook a meal, or get some work done – though hopefully you won't have to do too much of that :). We live on a safe and quiet tree-lined street, but we're just two blocks away from more lively streets filled with restaurants, shops, bakeries and bars.
- One bedroom with a Queen-size bed
- Dining space / table in living room
- Eat-in kitchen stocked with essentials (coffee pot, pots and pans, dishes)
- 1 bathroom
*We can also make-up the couch as a single bed for a third guest, by request.
Note: If you have a baby or small child, we do have a pack-n-play that we can make available for you and will leave clean sheets. We also have a high-chair that you are welcome to use.
You will have full access to the apartment - the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room. We do have a second bedroom (a nursery) that we keep off limit to guests, as we store some of our things in there when guests are staying to keep the apartment tidy.
Interaction with guests
We are happy to make any recommendations for restaurants or other things to do in the neighborhood, and will be generally available by email or phone to answer any questions you may have during your stay.
Other things to note
Check-in is 3 p.m., Check-out is 11 a.m., though there is some flexibility whenever possible.
- Make yourself at home!
- Please do not wear shoes in our house, as we have a baby who likes to crawl all over the place and then put his hands in his mouth :)
- Please no loud music or noise, we have neighbors with children
- Check-in 3 p.m. (some flexibility)
- Check-out 11 a.m. (some flexibility)
- Please put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and run it before you leave if there are enough dishes to fill it. Dish pods are under the sink
- You can leave used linens on the bed. Towels can go in hamper by window in bedroom.
- Please takeout trash and recycling. Bags are located under sink. Bins are outside, to the right of the building. You can reach through the gate to unlock the door.
- In general, please leave try to leave things as you found them.
Hi! We are Kim and Jordan and we live in Brooklyn, NY with our son, Chase. We love to travel and generally try to experience places as locals do and immerse ourselves in the neighborhoods we stay in – which is why we love using AirBNB. We also try to provide the same experience for our guests that stay with us, recommending our favorite local spots in the neighborhood that are off the beaten path. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!