Natapoc Lodge is the luxurious rustic vacation destination located near Leavenworth Village, Lake Wenatchee, and Steven's Pass Ski Park. Unique log cabin with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, hot tub, multiple TVs, located on 12 private acres.
Enjoy a private getaway in this luxurious 3,800 square foot lodge with over 12 Acres of breathtaking riverfront mountain views. Uniquely furnished bedrooms—each themed to a different aspect of life in the Pacific Northwest—will treat you and your loved ones to the ultimate Cascade Mountain experience. Fully-equipped, dual-oven Chef's Kitchen has everything you need to prepare and enjoy home-cooked gourmet meals, including a large dining area with seating for up to 16 guests. Enormous central great room with ample seating on rustic leather couches, sun-room area, foosball table, High Speed Wi-Fi Internet, 60' HDTV with DIRECTV & Blu-ray player, front-facing veranda porch, rear-facing deck with propane firetable, and hot tub patio. Additional living space downstairs with a custom log bar and bistro style table with seating for 4.
Guests will have access to the entire home and grounds.
Interaction with guests
No one will be present with your group on the property, but we are available during your stay to answer any questions by text, email, or phone call.
Other things to note
• The lodge is not wired with a phone line. However, AT&T and Verizon have good cell coverage in the area. T-Mobile and Sprint customers are able to roam for free on those networks.
• If you are so inclined, we encourage you to use the #natapoclodge hash tag on any Instagram or other social media posts. You can also visit our Social pages where you can check your group in, post pictures, comments, and more.
• We invite you to use our entertainment center. Operating instructions are located in the great room. Be advised that if you order any extra movies, channels, or shows on the DIRECTV account you will be billed for the additional fees.
• Please review the rules and guidelines for the lodge to ensure that we will be able to provide you with a great vacation experience now and in the future.
• No shoes in the Lodge.
• No smoking on the property.
• No lighting candles inside the Lodge.
• No noise outside after 11 pm.
• No hunting/shooting.
• There is no garbage disposal, so no food in the sink.
• No operating any of the machinery in the garage.
• No feeding the wildlife.
• We allow small fires in the fireplace, but you must provide your own wood.
• No fires outside, EVER (extreme forest fire risk).
• Please hand wash pots, pans, and knives.
• Please keep the baseboard heaters clear of any objects.
• No motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed on the property.
• To respect our neighbors, please stay on the defined trails while enjoying the property.
• The BBQ Grill and Patio Table, which are located on the rear deck, must be covered at all times when not in use. This is especially important if it is raining outside.