This house is open, light, airy, and CLEAN! You will love the location 1/4 mi to Kingsbury Beach and around the corner to Great Pond. The front porch and back deck give you options for shade and sun. WiFi/Cable TV/Central AC and pets allowed!
The Beach Rose House is a ranch-style home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a farmer’s porch, and a deck. The open-plan living area has a sizeable living room, dining room, and kitchen, equipped with dishwasher and laundry (washer & dryer) closet.
Enter through the front farmers porch into a sizable living room. There is an open plan from the living room to the dining room/kitchen. At the other end of the house you will find 3 bedrooms. Two bedrooms (#1 and #2) have twin beds (4 total single beds) and share a full bath with tub/shower. The master bedroom (#3) has a NEW queen bed with in-suite full bath with shower. There is a back deck off the kitchen and an enclosed outside shower per Cape Cod tradition. The home is nicely furnished with comfortable beds and newer mattresses. There is expanded cable TV, DVD player, and WiFi. There is Central AC, added 2016, for those warm summer nights.
You occupy the whole property. This is a private home with 1/2 acre yard and private driveway for off-street parking, accommodating 3-4 vehicles.
Interaction with guests
Hosts live about 15 minutes away in another location on Cape Cod. We are available if you need us!
Other things to note
Wes and Susan Chapman own and manage our own 4 vacation properties on the Outer Cape. The Beach Rose was our first and is a favorite with so many families. Because the beach is a short walk away, the baby can nap at home while the older children swim and play. You will love the restaurants, music venues, and the friendly folks of Eastham.
This is a relaxing, self catered vacation, but we are here if you need us. We just ask that you respect our neighbors, follow check list instructions at check out, and don't forget to have a great beach vacation!
Cape Cod tradition is that tenants provide all consumables: Soaps for bathing, dish washer, and laundry, paper towels, napkins, and all other paper products, food wraps, garbage bags, and cleaning supplies. No food items or consumables are included with your rental.
Supermarkets are located in Orleans on Rt 6A which is before you reach the house. Shaw’s is located on West Rd at Exit 12 off of the Mid-Cape Highway-aka Rt 6. Take a right off Exit 12 and a left at the first light. Super Stop and Shop is off the Orleans Rotary –the Mid-Cape Highway (Rt 6) ends at the rotary, take the first exit which is (Rt 6A & Rt 28) and Stop and Shop is at the first light on your right. Many guests purchase their groceries or other necessities before arriving as it is approximately 20 minutes back from Wellfleet. There are also drug stores near both of these locations.
THE TENANT AND LANDLORD AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Occupancy -The rental rate was set according to your statement of occupancy. If the number of people occupying increases, this contract may be null and void. You must contact the landlord for any increase in occupancy; this may incur changes to the rental agreement. Property is not to be used for any function that exceeds the occupancy limit. Town occupancy limits will be enforced by the town. Animals, birds, or pets of any description are by permission from the landlord only. The home is privately owned and the owners hold the guests responsible for proper use of the house and its systems. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises, by any member of the tenant's party. By signing this contract, the tenant agrees that they are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises for all other persons on the premises during your stay.
2. Damage - The tenant will be responsible for all damage or breakage and or loss the premises, except for normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualty which may result from occupancy.
3. Cleaning - The tenant will leave the premises in the same good condition found upon occupancy. A check-out list is provided with your contract; please follow these directions.
4. Beds: The bed is supplied with a mattress pad, pillow, and medium weight quilt. All reservations include one set of bed and bath linens for your stay. The tenant will supply the tenant's own beach towels, extra blankets, and extra pillows.
5. Linens – Linen service includes one set of bed and bath linens for your stay; beach towels are not included. A bin of fresh linens will be delivered to the house. The tenant returns linens to the bins provided and we launder them for the next guest.
6. Compliance - If the tenant defaults and or otherwise fails to comply as regards any item in this lease, the tenant agrees to vacate said premises, upon receipt of proper notice from the landlord and/or upon proper commencement and final adjudication of proceedings authorized and or required by the applicable laws and regulations of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
7. Access - The tenant will allow the landlord or his agent to enter and view the premises: a.) to inspect premises inside and out as needed, b.) to make repairs as needed, c.) to show the same to a prospective tenant or purchaser, d.) pursuant to a court order, e.) to protect the premises if it appears that said premises have been abandoned by the tenant.
8. Furnishings -The landlord will supply fixtures and household furnishings, equipment or other personal property only as represented at the time of reservation and when the initial deposit is made.
9. Vacation Lease - The landlord and tenant state that the rental of these premises is for a vacation as expressed in Massachusetts General Law C. 186 15B (9). Should the property transfer ownership for any reason this contract is null and void and the limit of the landlord’s liability is the paid monies by the tenant.
10. Cancellation - In the case of cancellation by the tenant, the collected monies are not refunded unless the property is rerented for the same period of time at the same rate, in which case, the refund shall be the total collected monies less 10%.
12. Security Deposit - The security deposit is fully refundable upon a successful departure. It is not to be considered prepaid rent, nor shall any damages claimed be limited to the amount of said security deposit. The landlord will notify the tenant with an itemized list of any lawful deductions and any damages claimed to have been caused by the tenant and return the entire security deposit less damages and other lawful deductions, within forty-five (45) days after termination of the tenancy. Deductions may be made for excessive cleaning services required after tenant’s departure, damages to the property or its contents. Deductions may be made for late departure by the tenants; if we have people waiting for you to leave to check or clean the house, this costs us $75/hr and this expense will be deducted from your security deposit. Charges to the security deposit will result if: the number of people exceeds the maximum permitted by the contract, excessive cleaning is needed as a result of your stay, the carpet needs cleaning as a result of your stay, if furniture is moved or damaged, if walls or floors show scrapes or damage, or if a plumber/septic company needs to be dispatched due to your misuse. Septics do not tolerate any paper product other than septic safe toilet paper. The dishes are to be done before leaving the house; cleaning service does not include dishes.
13. There is absolutely no smoking permitted inside the rental property. Ash trays are provided on the deck for that purpose. Smoking inside the house will cause automatic forfeit of security deposit, and said monies will be used for extensive cleaning services.
14. Utilities, Services and Appliances - These are provided as noted in the house description in good and working order by the landlord. Should there be an interruption of the utilities, services, and appliances due to circumstances beyond the landlord’s control the landlord will make every effort to remedy the problem in a timely manner. However, the landlord is not to be held financially liable for an interruption in the utilities, services or appliances to the dwelling.
15. No refunds will be given for storms or weather related conditions. In signing below, I agree to the terms and conditions.
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are crazy about Cape Cod and are here to help you have THE BEST Cape Cod vacation. We have had a vacation business since 1997 with rental homes, The Apple Tree Guest House, and now AirBNB!