- We have 5 acres of land and we welcome animals outside. (Sorry not inside).
- No smoking inside (designated area outside only).
- No Cannabis smoking inside or on our property. Strict
- Please try to take off your shoes when inside since we have light color carpet.
- We may have other renters so quiet hour after 10 pm
- We realize that many of us come from different walks of life, so common courtesy, respect and honesty works the best! If you use the kitchen please clean up after yourself. This is also our home, we live here. We have "projects" we are working on and the place isn't perfect, but that's like life. So join us in this adventure God gave us as we open our home and hearts to each of our guests!
This host has 89 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My daughters, Jennifer and Laura, & I welcome you to enjoy the heart & home God has given us. We invite you to experience the peace that our guests feel as they enter our home and leave feeling rested, valued and restored.
My desire for you is to have a place to stay that is reasonable on your pocket book but rich in value. You can relax in the comfortable sitting area in your thoughtfully prepared room, join us in the main common areas as we go about our day, or do what most do when visiting Colorado...SEE THE SIGHTS!